EASYOFFICE

CS online exam form-plz help

Page no : 2

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 14 September 2012

hi friends

You can give cs inter (both ya single group)exam without doing SIP and ITT  .No need to send any print out or  documnent to ICSI by post.I called  our branch and they said no need to send..I just  only attached Signature and Photo while sending application of my sis.Dont know about whether we have to attach any other documents or not.

Regards,

CA Vikas Gupta

3 Like

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)

I did not sent the Response sheets to the institute, so what should I mark in the online form viz yes, no or undergoing?? I can appear for the exams I guess because many of my friends had been able to do that and reached the professional stage..

kavita kadam (ARTICLE) (39 Points)

hey rajesh please tell me i am not doing it training can i able to give exam

in this december 2012 attempt

by both group

and also one question is it possible to it training today it self

kavita kadam (ARTICLE) (39 Points)

hey niraj please tell me i am confused and give me link of examination form

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14607 Points)

Originally posted by : kavita kadam

hey rajesh please tell me i am not doing it training can i able to give exam

in this december 2012 attempt

by both group

and also one question is it possible to it training today it self

Ya Kavita You can give your executive exam though you are not done with you SIP and Computer.

Regards,

RAJESH CHOUDHARY

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14607 Points)

Originally posted by : vijay korgaonkar

RAJESH CHOUDHARYSIR,

PLEASE I HAVE SAME PROBLEM  LIKE KAVITA KADAM CAN I GIVE EXAM BEFORE DOING  ALL SIP AND IT TRAINING.

THANKS,

Yes you can give your exam

hey kavita, you can appear for Dec exam even if you have not completed your ITT and SIP.. one of my friend cleared executive program without undergoing ITT and SIP. Also, he did not sent the response sheets (many don't send it) yet he was successful in getting through the Executive level.

The link is https://www.icsi.in/student/MyAccount/tabid/81/ctl/Login/Default.aspx?returnurl=%2fstudent%2fMyAccount.aspx. ICSI portal has changed a bit, the link to the address mentioned above is mentioned just left to the login section at portal icsi.in.

Today, I tried submitting the form by selecting NO in all the three columns and yet I was successful in reaching the payment page, which is clear indication that you can appear in exams.

Anand Kumar (Executive) (59 Points)

Hi,

is it required to take computer training before enroll for executive exam (want to appear for one module this dec'12). pls assist me.....

Thanks,

Anand Kumar

hey someone please help me out with the coaching completion certificate option selection...

Originally posted by : Anand Kumar

Hi,

is it required to take computer training before enroll for executive exam (want to appear for one module this dec'12). pls assist me.....

Thanks,

Anand Kumar

u can enroll for xams without completing IT training..however u will hav to complete it preferably before exams or results..

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)

I send mail to enroll dept of icsi by asking any other documant to be uploaded apart from photo and signature.They reply me no need to upload any other documents.Hope all of your confusion over now..In short , No need to send any print out to icsi by post , you can give both group of exams without doing ITT and SIP and no need to upload any other document other than photo and signature.All the Best

Regards

CA Vikas Gupta

1 Like

Ashwani (N) (76 Points)
Replied 15 September 2012

Hello Friends,

Problem occur in online exam enrollment plz help me...

After filling online executive form  I go to the payment page but my computer hang that time & I am not not able to make payment...but when I again login for payment website not shows payment link it says You already have applied for the examination enrollment.Now what can I do in this case.(For Payment)Plz guide me.3 days are gone after this but till now payment option button is not shown in my ID...Plz help me friends...

Originally posted by : Ashwani

Hello Friends,

Problem occur in online exam enrollment plz help me...

After filling online executive form  I go to the payment page but my computer hang that time & I am not not able to make payment...but when I again login for payment website not shows payment link it says You already have applied for the examination enrollment.Now what can I do in this case.(For Payment)Plz guide me.3 days are gone after this but till now payment option button is not shown in my ID...Plz help me friends...

Here is an extract from the general info. mail that I received from Institute:

In case, your payment process is not complete due to any reason, the form of enrolment will be locked automatically.  To unlock the account, you must check from your bank regarding the success / failure of the payment on the payment gateway.  In case of unsuccessful payment, the candidate can write an email to enroll @ icsi.edu with payment ID as is displayed on the screen while making payment, registration number and specifically mentioning in their mail that “The payment has been unsuccessful and it has been verified from the concerned bank”.  The sudbject  of such mails should be UNLOCK with full name and payment ID. On receipt of such email, the account for enrolment shall be unlocked within 24 hours and the student can enroll afresh for Examination.

For successful payment, duplicate receipt of the payment can be generated online under the same Link i.e. MyAccount.

Hope your query is resolved..

1 Like

Ashwani (N) (76 Points)

Thanks Neeraj,,

For solving my problem...My a\c was unloked by ICSI.I enroll successfully.

cheers.. all the best with your preparations yes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: