Cs on the cost of ca ???

CS Alok Mishra (Income Tax Practitioner)   (786 Points)

22 November 2011  

Hi members,

I would like to share an incident happened on 20.11.2011 in a Student Conference of ICSI

Though Conference was very good and Grand Successful but one cheap category drama told me to again think about it whether it was really a Professional Students Conference or it was an just an Advertisement of ICSI on the cost of ICAI.

The drama was represented to us in such a manner that doing CS is much better than CA and people doing CA only does some small type of works in the company while CS's does top managements work and remains in touch with the Chairman. It was somewhere i felt that they were trying to discourage us from doing CA instead of encouraging to do CS.

I always said  with my many friends gathered there that its not a good representation for us and they all were agreed with me. We always supported CS but not on the cost of CA.

In my opinion, both are very well and top rated professional course and there should not be any comparision between them and i also believe that you all people will be agreed on this.

Chairman of EIRC and Hooghly Chapter of ICSI were also presented there but they were not present there at the time of drama as they had left the premises before that.

Friends, whatever shown to us in that Drama, destroyed the professional respect of ICSI to some extent because it does'nt suits to a Professional body like ICSI.