CS Foundation Executive Coaching Laxmi Nagar ITO Delhi

abhimanyu (student) (25 Points)

26 October 2012  

Hello friends

I am Abhimanyu, I am doing BBA from delhi university i have cleared my CS Foundation in first attempt thanks to IIFA academy sec 27 noida to provide coaching with  such a good guidance and support,now i have enrolled for CS Executive Module1 coaching from the same institute  faculties are very experienced and very helpfull in clearing students doubts, study material is too excellent ,backup class is provided for the students who missed the class,

It is no point going all the way to Laxmi Nagar that to in the early morning hours for CS EXECUTIVE  or CS FOUNDATION Coaching when I can get the same coaching in my city (Noida) only. So, I would suggest to all CS Students who are residing in Noida OR DELHI-NCR to try taking coaching in Noida only before going to Laxmi Nagar. One more big disadvantage for going to Laxmi Nagar for CS Coaching is that while studying CS Course, students get many doubts which they can not ask in a group of 500 students and even the faculty would not bother to take the doubts of the students.

thanks IIFA giving me good platform where i can accelerate myself and prove that i can be CS.

thanks