EASYOFFICE

CS executive submission of answer sheet via post

Page no : 2

The Harshit Aggarwal (B.Com(H) ,CS Final) (5278 Points)
Replied 07 December 2009

Thanks sachin but i think they will not send me Suggested Answers and my roll no. if i didn't submit  cc papers.......then i have to arrange Suggested Answers from elsewhere and download the roll no. from Net !!

Correct me if i m wrong !!

Sachin Sawrikar (CA (final) & CS (final) yr student)   (40 Points)
Replied 07 December 2009

@ Harshit - yes, agree with you. They will not send you suggested answers. But, in my opinion, CS modules, unlike ICAI modules, are really best books. You dont need to refer any other book not even suggested answers. What you need, is only an admit card, they will surely send it to you in all cases. Dont worry about it.
1 Like

The Harshit Aggarwal (B.Com(H) ,CS Final) (5278 Points)
Replied 07 December 2009

k, thanks for replying Sachin,

u have solved a major portion of my problem !!

Take Care !!

CA CS Akashdeep Singh (Practicing CA) (1394 Points)
Replied 08 December 2009

same reply

Originally posted by :Sachin Sawrikar

" @ Harshit- Just submit the cc papers in your own interest. Only one cc per subject, is not a hard job.

And regarding your query, its not only for foundation, the same thing applies to all the three stages.
"

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 08 December 2009

nearest branch

Arushi Sethi (CS Executive Level) (26 Points)
Replied 14 February 2010

hey i'm currently in the Executive level and i want to give both my modules together i.e in one go ... what I wanted to know is that is it that if for say im not able to clear it this time and i clear it the next time , will it effect my degree like it does in CA ... In CA i believe clearing in two or three attempts is considered bad for the career ... is it the same for CS ??? 

MOHIT MAHAJAN (LCS, ACA) (2050 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

Arushi, generally if you want to go for job then it may have a negative impact but if you want to go for practice then no. of attempts will not have any effect.

In job sector however if you have good command over your field or if you score high in subsequent attempts even then it may compensate for your no. of attempts, importance of no. of attempts would differ from employer to employer.

A.K.Singh (Properietor) (45 Points)
Replied 19 March 2011

Please send me cs executive model- II notes and response sheet of SECURITIES LAWS AND COMPLIANCES, ECONOMIC AND LABOUR LAWS, AND COMPANY LAWS, its urgent to appear in June 2011 Exam.

Rahul 9311099558

Fine_shine_india @ yahoo.in

Aksingh3867 @ gmail.com

deepak kumar (firm) (68 Points)
Replied 11 November 2011

i have query regarding that iam not receiving cs executive registration no . i donot submit response shet.  i submit the form on 28 sept 2011 and recieve the books on agra center. suggest me what i do.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: