Easy Office
LCI Learning

CS Executive Program

Page no : 2

muthuraman (manager accounts) (29 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

iam doing cs ep how to prepare the exam point of view is it enough to study material only i was not able to pass the cs ep past two sessions pls give me idea for preparing the exam comming june 2010.

regards

muthuraam.a

Vivek (Finally passed CA Final...!!!!!)   (1097 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

Hi Muthuraman, First drop the feeling that u failed for 2 times... Secondly, buy latest edition of study material from the Institute.. Rest, follow the method indicated by me earleir in this post.... Also use the files attached above... U will pass this time... Dont worry.... Best of luck....

Pavithra Jagannath (CA Final year Student) (46 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

hi frnds, i'm final year CA going to write my exam in Nov 10 i planning to do CS so any one can tell me wats d procedure to be followed .. some of the queries are : how many years is d course, any exemption for CA Students, wat is d benefits of doing CS with CA whether it ll useful if i start practicing as Chartered Accountant after completing of CA ...

Replied 11 January 2010

Hi pavithra answer to your qwueries:

How many years: U can pass both executive & professional program in 2 years

Any exemption to CA students..?: No... But u can ask exemption from practical training based on CA articleship... For this, u have to contact the institute & they wil give exemption on case to case basis/

Benefit: If u have intention of practising as CA, then CS is ++++++ to you.... Because, u can practise in both areas...

Pavithra Jagannath (CA Final year Student) (46 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

hey thanks vivek ..

But still i have doubt whether i can sign as CA & CS .. i heard tat v can practise only in one area i.e., CA or CS not both ...

Replied 11 January 2010

Hi Pavithra, I think u can.... But not sure.... If u find any trusted source, kindly inform me also...

vinod (CA completed & CS final student)   (63 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

if the objective is to just clear the exams, u can v well clear without even stuying the total study material. just buy a scanner, study past 10 question papers and just go through case laws given in study material, thats more than enough to pass :)

vinod (CA completed & CS final student)   (63 Points)
Replied 31 May 2010

if the objective is to just clear the exams, u can v well clear without even stuying the total study material. just buy a scanner, study past 10 question papers and just go through case laws given in study material, thats more than enough to pass :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: