Easy Office
LCI Learning

CS Executive - how to prepare (i am working)

Page no : 2

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Deepa madam, firsly u read our cs institute module and the refer scanner

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 15 July 2011

Utilize time efficiently, specially Sundays and holidays. Also you can buy lawpoint solution book which contains question answer of past 10-15 years. It is best for study within limited time.

Link of books---

https://www.lawbookshop.net/lawpoints-solutions-laws-assessment-year-201112-executive-programme-module-paper-last-terms-papers-fully-solved-p-2001.html

Also see below article---

/articles/managing-your-studies-with-a-full-time-job-7231.asp

2 Like

mukul mehra (B.com MBA-HR ADLL CS-Final LLb TCP)   (591 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

for second group i must say it requires your skill of grasping rather then time spending for me i used to study the module first and then go for scanners and its not easy for everbody to read modules but as i am seeing your are family person and want to fulfill your CS dreams then dont worry you will surely achieve it first let me tell you that study each of the three subjects alternate days means like study for 2 hrs a day on monday and tuesday company law and then on wednesday and thrusday go for labour laws(keep aside economic law for few days go thorough in labour laws as it will fetch you marks) and then on fri and sat  study securities law its gud and interesting subject mostly concentrate on small definitions in securities laws it will fetch you more marks and for compliance's keep them aside first concentrate on securities law( to make it easier buy law point a small book of securities law it will be enough to cover first part of securities law) studying 2 hrs a day is enough dont overburden yourself and try to get the meaning properly of what you read dont try for ratification ok make routine upto september and then after september shift labour laws with economic laws and securities laws with compliances

note: if you dont want to read any particular chapter or act then you must go through the scanner of that chapter and read only those questions which are from 2007 attempt and onwards as our syllabus changed from 2007 so dont read questions before it, it will save your time while going through the scanner

and one more thing for objective types and other latest updates (ONLY THIS MUCH BOOK) is also good so purchase it also because if you score well in objectives i am damn sure it will be a piece of cake for you bst of lck and tckr

1 Like

CA Suresh kolluru (CA,CS,M.com) (159 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Try "Sangeet Kedia" books for 3 subjects in executive prog. second group

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

"Only This Much"
FOR COMPANY SECRETARY EXECUTIVE PROGRAM Module-II (with Solved CS Past Exam Question paper & Objectives)
learanlabz pdf
Author(s) :  A.N.S. VIJAY, Divya Mittal, Venkatraman, R. Anand, N. Priyadarshini
ISBN :  978-93-80502-50-2
Format :  Paper Back
Edition :  iii Edition
Price :  INR 495.00 US$ 14.00

link:

https://learnlabz.com/book.html

krishna Patel (M.COM. CA FINAL CS Professional(Final))   (420 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Hi deepa...:)

I totally agree with sanjay sir nd vinay sir....

if u fulfill ur dream of CS dn its totally deped on ur planing nd ur concentration power...

as i hv gv cs exe. 2nd module in dis may,2011 ..i cn say that u have to b clear regarding conceptual clarity nd dn ultimately depends on ur writing skill....

its not tough 2 clear dis module if u r go through ur planning...

nd as far as material concernd , u cn buy refrence book(if u hv time) rather to go for only law point........

best of luck deepa 4 ur prepartn...

1 Like

CA Rajat Jain (CA) (1677 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

normal time is enough

Deepa (Analyst) (34 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

Originally posted by : mukul mehra

for second group i must say it requires your skill of grasping rather then time spending for me i used to study the module first and then go for scanners and its not easy for everbody to read modules but as i am seeing your are family person and want to fulfill your CS dreams then dont worry you will surely achieve it first let me tell you that study each of the three subjects alternate days means like study for 2 hrs a day on monday and tuesday company law and then on wednesday and thrusday go for labour laws(keep aside economic law for few days go thorough in labour laws as it will fetch you marks) and then on fri and sat  study securities law its gud and interesting subject mostly concentrate on small definitions in securities laws it will fetch you more marks and for compliance's keep them aside first concentrate on securities law( to make it easier buy law point a small book of securities law it will be enough to cover first part of securities law) studying 2 hrs a day is enough dont overburden yourself and try to get the meaning properly of what you read dont try for ratification ok make routine upto september and then after september shift labour laws with economic laws and securities laws with compliances

note: if you dont want to read any particular chapter or act then you must go through the scanner of that chapter and read only those questions which are from 2007 attempt and onwards as our syllabus changed from 2007 so dont read questions before it, it will save your time while going through the scanner

and one more thing for objective types and other latest updates (ONLY THIS MUCH BOOK) is also good so purchase it also because if you score well in objectives i am damn sure it will be a piece of cake for you bst of lck and tckr

Thank u Mr.Mehra for your detailed explanation. All there friends here are really kind enough to help anybody. Again thanks to one and all here who helped me in giving motivation.

1 Like

RAJEEV CHAWLA (Account Manager (cs Inter))   (31 Points)
Replied 19 July 2011

set target and divide the time in three books and there should be time left for revision also. As compare to module 1 , module 2 is easy.  50% of the third paper cover under paper one in module 2. so your time will be saved in preparing of 3rd paper. this module is too easy and you can do it easily. you can get good marks by  attempting 1 or 2 marks questions. just read carefully

deepthi.chillata (Asst. Manager) (23 Points)
Replied 24 August 2011

Originally posted by : Deepthi

Dear friends,

I am doing job,i dont have any material for cs executive programme.please provide me material for cs executive.

Replied 24 August 2011

Originally posted by : Deepthi

Dear friends,

I am doing job,i dont have any material for cs executive programme.please provide me material for each and every subject and group (cs executive).And plz tell me the procedure for preparing.

Replied 24 August 2011

dear sir,

this is deepthi. i am working as a Asst.Manager for Kotak Mahindra Bank.i dont have time to attend the classes.i dont know how to prepare for cs executive exam(group 1 & group 2).

please help me out ...........by providing material & instructions to how to prepare.

Replied 24 August 2011

Originally posted by : deepthi.chillata

dear sir,

this is deepthi. i am working as a Asst.Manager for Kotak Mahindra Bank.i dont have time to attend the classes.i dont know how to prepare for cs executive exam(group 1 & group 2).

please help me out ...........by providing material & instructions to how to prepare.

Check out solved papers of Last 4 terms from below link. It will be helpful in your preparation. As questions from previous years are repeated in CS.

CS Executive Last 4 Terms Solved Papers

2 Like

Replied 24 August 2011

Also see below links for useful files and notes---

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=110570

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=132329&offset=1

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=154501&offset=1

TO know how to manage your studies with a full time job, read article from below link---

Managing Your Studies with a Full Time Job

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: