Easy Office
LCI Learning

CS Attempt

Page no : 2

Vivek (Finally passed CA Final...!!!!!)   (1097 Points)
Replied 09 January 2010

ok... See... U r writing graduation exam in April na... So, calculate 9 months from May.... Which comes to Jan 2011...(if u take provisional registration) So, u will be able to take exam in June 2011... Again, if u dont want to take provisional registration, u have to wait till the declaration of your result. i.e: Oct.... If u regsiter in Oct, 9 months from that ends on june 2010. So, u will have to wait till Dec 2011... I suggest you to go for provisional registration immediately after writing graduation exams,,, Best of Luck

1 Like

Replied 09 January 2010

Yes.... U have to inform this matter to ICAI... There is a Form... i think 112 (not sure).... i recently read that ICAI will be very strict in this matter in future (from 1-4-2010.). If u dont submit that form they wont givee u the membership even after yout final exams... So, submit that form.... ICAI will give permission & you wont get any problems...

Kanika Goel (Advisor at PAS) (183 Points)
Replied 09 January 2010

Thanks a lotttt

Nisha Mistry (LLB, LLM) (94 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

hey guys,

m plannin to giv executiv exam in june, 2009. any idea to do away with the exemption test of computers. Recently they have chaged from niit to aptech n aptech institute requires Tally along with basic to appear in exemption test. Have done only basics swift course from niit and not tally. further, aptech has included MCA 21 etc. in their syllabus for the test. In case if i opt for classes in aptech, i wont b able to complete it till june exams.

Replied 11 January 2010

Hi, Nisha first of all u cant write in June, 2009 because it is already Jan 2010 now....!!!! Jokes apart..

I will tell u a strategy.... Just take your all NIIT & other computer certificates to Aptech & tell them that you want to appear for online exemption test... Dont tell them that u have not done tally etc etc... (It is their job to find it out.... Why u tell them... Right na...?)

I am sure they wont verify it much & allow you to take Exemption test....

Nisha Mistry (LLB, LLM) (94 Points)
Replied 11 January 2010

haha, was still in d past world...

thnx a lot vivek, i'l try ur trick.

Replied 11 January 2010

U are most welcome Nisha.... Best of luck....

(Guest)

yeh vivek is right.

bt frnds institute wll alowe u more days for registration...

if u send the application thn it wll be considered in timely in itself

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: