Cs admission help

jrmchess (na) (197 Points)

10 January 2012  

I am a BSc graduate in mathematics. I have done my mba in finance and awaiting the results. Right now I am working in the finance dept of a company as an MIS executive. I wish to appear for CS but am really confused regarding the admission process. I know that being a graduate I am exempt from the foundation course. So now I have to enroll for the executive program. In order to do this do I have to register online or do I need to purchase the prospectus first and then register? Also I know that there is a compulsory computer training which every student has to undergo but they are also exempt if they can show proof of computer education from any institute and also if they clear the exam set by Aptech. Now I have a programmer's certificate from ZED CA institute. Will this suffice? Also do I have to pass the computer course before registering online or do I have to register first? Can someone please guide me step by step as to how to enroll for the CS course as I am really confused? Also when trying to register online for the executive program I noticed that we have to upload the scanned copies of DOB cert, 10+2 cert, photo, signature, etc.... Is this necessary?