Poonawalla fincorps
Poonawalla fincorps

Cross Conection..!a CA & CAstudnt LoveStory.!

Page no : 2

Darpan (CA FINAL) (25 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

The protagonist in the story was preparing for nov 09 exams and the results were declared too..wow so quick..she not even waited for 17th jan 2010

1 Like

Chinmay Kamat (CA) (136 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

There was nothing special in it. You could substitute the word CS or lawyer for CA and you would have another story... and the girl is just typical, with her typical checklist of qualities which must be present in guys

CA Jaydeep Bhowal (Service) (163 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

Result of Nov.2009 is not come yet.....so how can sneha got her result??????????????

CA Jaydeep Bhowal (Service) (163 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

Result of Nov.2009 is not come yet.....so how can sneha got her result??????????????

Kanika Goel (Advisor at PAS) (183 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

yup i read that story...i felt nothing special in that story...it was js a gud time pass....!!!

(Guest)

I dont understand what made the ICAI to publish such a story in the Students Journal....

There is nothing related to us except that the Hero is a CA and heroine is CA Student....

The most funny part is the climax...The heroine will romance nicely and still manage to get Rank in the exams that too with the help of her CA Boy friend...What a Joke??????????

Waste of paper in the Journal.......

deepika (student) (34 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

deepika (student) (34 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

it was like a filmy story, it is impossible to happen in real life, i don't understand why it was publised in casj.

Sharangdhar (CPA CISA exp in IFRS )   (264 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

Oh.............

Sharangdhar (CPA CISA exp in IFRS )   (264 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

My heart melted like butter on a frying pan after reading this story ! I have never ever read a classic romantic story like this before. If I had a lot of funds, I'd make a movie out of this storry.

CASJ does not have enough stuff to publish. Thats why they publish stories like that. Its actually the CASJ's fault; not fault; it shows the standard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: