Easy Office
Easy Office

CPT TWICE A YEAR

Page no : 2

Ganesh Narayan.S (CA Student) (77 Points)
Replied 19 July 2008

For passin the CPT exam a student should secure a minimum of 100 marks i.e. 50%. The same would apply for Dec 2008 too unless and otherwie the ICAI makes any amendmets.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ganesh Narayan.S
" For passin the CPT exam a student should secure a minimum of 100 marks i.e. 50%. The same would apply for Dec 2008 too unless and otherwie the ICAI makes any amendmets. "

(Guest)

plz. tell me the minimum passing marks in & about negative marking in cpt Dec. 2008

neha agrawal (student) (21 Points)
Replied 20 August 2008

i want to know whether the CPT portion is going to change after december 2008 exam .what are the passing marks for december 2008 exam?plzz reply soon..

(Guest)
Plz tell me about the admission 4 examination I hav taken admission in CPT exam,but i hav 2 know about my exam centre where i hav 2 go on8th dec.2008 and other details which r used in that exam

(Guest)

HOW   MUCH   MARKS  REQUIRE   FOR    MINIMUM  PASSING  CPT  DEC 2008  TEST

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" plz. tell me the minimum passing marks in & about negative marking in cpt Dec. 2008 "

(Guest)

thanks for the information

(Guest)

i want to know the last date to submit the cpt exam form for december 2008

Originally posted by : CA Mohit Mohan
" thx "

(Guest)

respected sir,

please kindly give me information about next cpt exam & examnation form .

Thanking you,

(Guest)

I was B.com passed & already registered for cpt exam on nov.2007.

i want to give cpt exam in dec-2008.

can you give me information about when examnation form will be issue from institute.

Purnima (student) (722 Points)
Replied 04 October 2008

also give inf 4 pcc student, sir

thanks 4 such a information

Khushi (CA & CS Final) (1367 Points)
Replied 05 October 2008

Next CPT Exam is going to happen on 14th Dec 2008, Examination form will be available from Today (5th Oct 2008) & Last date to submit the examination form is 25th Oct 2008. Passing marks & negative marks will be same for dec exam that would be 100 & .25 respectivley.

Thanks & Regards,

Ganga Agarwal

(Guest)
whem will be the last submission date for cpt form of december 2008

sachin (student) (0 Points)
Replied 15 October 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" hi freind i think u logg on to www.bittu2choco.spb.ru for the full details about CA ,,well u may check ICAI website also ok ,,this helped me a lot,, good luck   "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: