Easy Office
Easy Office

CPT paper leaked

Page no : 2
(Guest)
I dont think 30 marks are repeated from kalpesh Clsasses this may. Two questions are repeated totalling 24 marks (I have forgottten though) Bit what is abnormal is how Just before the exams The problem set was shared with everybody...as If someone knew something would come from the paper. God save all of us if talati fails us again in November

(Guest)
MAy 2007 Attempt paper was Easy - CA FINAL. What do you guys think bout November 2007? Will it be tough? as may as easy. I am really Scared about November.

Thy GOD (Student) (34 Points)
Replied 06 August 2007

Get a LIFE losers.. all those who were cribbing about the CA institute and its preseident.... He is not the one correcting your papers.. he is just an regulatory authority.. you cant blame the whole constitution for some dofus leaking out the CPT paper.....get on with ur life and start preparing for ur next Attempt. instead of going online and posting threads... which in no way going to affect ur LIFE or the CA institute..

(Guest)
Yeah pawan Stop Posting threads and Go home and Sleep

(Guest)
If CA president is only a regulatory authority How is it that the Pass percentage varies So much. From 29%-35% in 2006 to 11% in May 2007.

(Guest)
WEll said arun. I think The CA president is there "to regulate" the pass percentage. Some Loosers dont have the guts to question the institute. They will call other people who only discuss as "Loosers".

(Guest)
pls dont play....pls give us correct information....by printing in all newspapers

rajeswar b .v.n. (faculty) (62 Points)
Replied 06 August 2007

the person who did this will be punished acccording to president, but we need to work hard for the ensuing exam rather than mud sliinging on the inst which is of no use

(Guest)
is it true that exam have been cancelled.Then when is the exam?

Taroon Sharda (Job) (125 Points)
Replied 06 August 2007

WHO TOLD YOU THAT PASS PERCENTAGE WAS 11% IN MAY 2007 AND 35% IN NOV.2006, DONT TALK WITH WRONG FIGURES OTHERWISE TELL ME THE SOURCE FROM WHERE YOU HAVE READ IT ALL

Replied 07 August 2007

ask the students who wrote the exam..change in the president is no way connected to the pass percentage going up or coming down...

Replied 07 August 2007

@ ARUN they are not realted.. the pass percentage going up and coming down... how can u blame the president...... he not the one giving orders saying only this many students this pass this year.... u are just for the sake of arguing .. arguing @ KALYAN..... thank u

(Guest)
I agree what you are saying.

krishna (CA FINAL) (39 Points)
Replied 07 August 2007

what are good books to prepare for cost accounting?(pcc)

(Guest)
For Knowing pass percentages, visit the website of zaware academy https://www.zawareacademy.com/welcometozpa.htm They have all the Pass percentages for a number of years ending with November 2006 For Knowing the pass percentage of May 2007, any one who is a member of Orkut and follow discussions in one of the numerous CA final Groups will know. Find out yourself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: