EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Counting of the no. of attempts

Page no : 2

Tamanna (Qualified CA) (164 Points)
Replied 03 June 2011

Thank you all for answering! :)

Hitesh Jogani (CA Final...!!) (190 Points)
Replied 03 June 2011

yes it wud be considered as 2 attempts...!!!

peace..!!!

Ganesh.S.Kumar (Consulting Executive) (852 Points)
Replied 03 June 2011

attempts of ipcc &pcc do not matter for getting jobs after qualifying.but it does matter to get into articleship into big 4.

1 Like

@*CS Siddharth Bumb. * (B.Com, CA Final, CS ) (5270 Points)
Replied 03 June 2011

no limit of attempt, but it will be considered as 2nd attempt...

Maneet Puri (student) (71 Points)
Replied 03 June 2011

If you have applied for each group separately and you cleared each group then it will be counted as single attempt.

But if you have applied for both groups and you cleared group wise then  it will be counted as 2nd attempt.

1 Like

Saurabh N. Nyati (Asst. Manager - Audit) (170 Points)
Replied 03 June 2011

yess.. no. of attempts  matters while appliying 4 jobs. As freshers are preffered at campus all the time by the companies. In othr cases it depends on concern as well as ur experiance.

But what matters more is to be a CA. So dont worry abt job. All the Best ..!!  

Replied 03 June 2011

@ Maneet Puri

This is what I wanted to know actually. Are you sure about this?

(Guest)

it vl  b considered as 2nd attempt

1 Like

Maneet Puri (student) (71 Points)
Replied 04 June 2011

@ Tamanna: yup..... but you dont have to worry a lot........... because what matters is your ca final attempt ... no matter if you clear inter in n no. of attempts ,if you will clear your final in one go that is more important ...... Because if you clear your final in one go then you will get better salary package and you will get more interview calls .......

1 Like

Ashish Gawade (Senior Manager) (57 Points)
Replied 04 June 2011

Giving both the Grp's in first attempt is the right option as u will gt the setoff & for articleship interview it will get considered .

1 Like

Pradeep Kumar (Article, CA Final) (227 Points)
Replied 04 June 2011

it will be considered as two attempts       

1 Like

Replied 04 June 2011

@ Maneet Puri

Thanks a lot. :)

Siddharth (Get Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) in 30 minutes! Click on send PM!)   (672 Points)
Replied 04 June 2011

Just to let you know there are organisations who would prefer the cream, i.e. students having passed all stages in single attempts. There would be ones preferring only rank holders, etc.

Want to get the best deal/ package, get 1st rank in single attempt. Okay? 

Now for an instance we assume that none of the organisations bother about attempts, so does that mean you should deliberately fail?

Passing in least attempts with save you time/ reduce pressure/ avoid financial losses by way of loss of income and other expenses.

A tip, stop wasting time on this and prepare to your best, if you are thorough with all 9 papers, go for both, else take one group at a time. It doesn't matter whether you give one group or two, what matters is you pass in whatver papers you appear in.

If people here say passing both groups is best, and your preparation is nill, what difference did it make?

There is tremendous scarcity for articles, so don't worry you can surely get into decent firm even if you appear one group at a time..

And, good scores will help you grab good jobs, but if you don't perform well in that job, your scores won't be able to save it.

1 Like

divya (IPCC-1) (21 Points)
Replied 04 June 2011

Originally posted by : Maneet Puri

hey im an ipcc student... cn any1 plz guide me hw to go abt wid my studies...im tensed

SACHIN garg (ca ) (181 Points)
Replied 04 June 2011

Though no of attempts matters when u r going 4 ur 1st interview but subsequently say after 6 months or a year  these things doesnt matter

moreover till u pass ur final exams these types of stupid thoughts plague everyone's mind like mine also(i cleared in 3rd attempt) but after passing u will forget all ur past drawbacks as joy of writing those two beautiful words befor ur name will erase all these negative thoughts

so think positive ,concentrate & forget the attempts mania! 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: