Easy Office
LCI Learning

Could you plz comment on this

Page no : 2

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

MAY 11 result pass % is high but it is not good To show as a reason for not geting jobs by Some fresh CA's yaar because if pass % is high means all most all have capability so they must got job and main thing i want to notice her is

demand of CA should not related to Pass Percentage it is not fair also

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

I cannot agree that CAs market is dim. All my senior friends got well paid job within a couple of months or so after passing out.

And a word of caution: CA is only a gate pass and to convince a prospective employer we need to do a lot of home work. Prime importance is on deciding which job you are aiming at., and  prepare accordingly., collect as much info as possible about the employer, skill set required for the particular job, hone your academic knowledge, improve communication skills, above all keep professionalism.

Nothing to worry., Go ahead. All the very best.

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

Originally posted by : Aryan Singhania

@ Srinivas...

If you compare CA to other courses...then the scenario will be totally different...

Last month I Audited an Individual file...of Dr. Konkarna Basu..

She is well qualified MBBS in year 2009..

Her annual salary...amounts to 38 lacs..

We in corporate field....we are Maestro...The King of the Ring...of Finance field..

But ICAI must Increase the min CTC...(now only 2.4 lacs)

Hi Dear, No more disclosure of client...

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

Thnaks sree for sharing nice information we have to get info as much we can no limits and no boundaries i understood....

CA Pallav Singhania (IT System Auditor) (33262 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

@ Sree..

What do you think Mr. Sree the name I used here....Dr. Basu Is correct....Its an example...

There  are lots of clients who's montly salary amounts much more than an Qualified Fresh Chartered...

But its not the money.....its the title Chartered Accountant....

and I'm Proud to be in process to become CA one of 1.8 lakhs (present)..

being CA/CS/CWA.....being special.....being Maestro...

C A S.S.Agarwal, M.Com.,LL.B, (Managing Partner) (22026 Points)
Replied 29 December 2011

Really you have taken a good topic but do you know how and why some fresh C.A do not get the jobs? In fact I should not have given my comments but it is very much alarming situation that a C.A. is unemployed. So let us find out the reasons:-

1) Knowledge

Those who do not get jobs do not have the proper knowledge of the subject.  As they have qualified as C.A. the expectation of the general public is that they should be thorough in all subjects but it is not like it.

2) Faulty System of Practical Training

Our training system is so faulty that most of the students do not get opportunities in all the filed.  Say most of the students are given the audit woek in Big firms and they do not know the ABC of taxation and this is the defect in our system.

3) Most of the students do not get the opportunities to assess to and use to the bigger city evviormnment which also creats the problem to the students after passing C.A.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: