Corporate immigration secrecy

yasaswi gomes (My grammar is 💯 good I)   (7290 Points)

06 April 2021  

I have a friend who did his MBA playfully. He did not perform to the top at his first company but was adequate. Then he changed his mind/stream and worked in a call centre very satisfactorily, then changed to ERP and performed normally. He is not happy with work life balance, so when he wanted to go to Dubai to look for a job, someone at the top level is passing critical remarks it seems that he is not adequate and due to that he is struggling to get a visa. How can visa people take advise from bpo top level when it s not valid and not professional in immigration? Does any company/college have the right to talk to immigration agents and advise them not to give visa to their ex-employees? Is this not against company policies? Once someone is certified, how can anyone doubt their educational credentials? The problem is, there is no evidence that he is suffering exactly because of this and so he can’t even give a police complaint against anyone. What should he do now?

there are lots of anomalies between previous company, immigration, visa issue and reemployment at a different location and that should be monitored. No one follows company laws I think and that is why employees are suffering.