Easy Office
Easy Office

Convey your feelings to ICAI for the betterment

Page no : 2

Anvesh Desai (Chartered Accountant) (156 Points)
Replied 23 July 2010

Has any one wrote to ICAI? If yes please share

CA Punit (CA) (1775 Points)
Replied 23 July 2010

This is ridiculous.......

The Council may, in its discretion, revise the marks obtained by all candidates or a section of candidates in any particular paper or papers or in the aggregate in such manner as may be considered necessary, for maintaining the standards of pass percentage provided in these Regulations. https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=767

I didn't know that this happens in our institute...

this means that even if a student deserves to pass... he is failed for no cause but to maintain their what they call as quality standards & dignity...?

Rahim (Businessperson) (460 Points)
Replied 23 July 2010

CAs and ICAI have all been denying that results are rigged and have been denying for decades blaming the quality in students. nOW THIS PROVISION HAS HIGHLIGHTED THE SMOKING GUN WHICH icai HAS BEEN USING AGAINST POOR STUDENTS.

i AM A GOOD STUDENT, even IF I FAIL IN CONSECUTIVE ATTEMPTS IN fINAL, THAT WONT STOP ME IN BELIeVING THAT i AM A GOOD STUDENT. Once doesnt need this certificate to be considered intelligent. Its all in our gnome.

Anvesh Desai (Chartered Accountant) (156 Points)
Replied 26 July 2010

The only course open for the students is to constantly hammer ICAI about their feelings and wrong acts of ICAI when ever they happen. Like untimely annoucements etc etc

Sanchay Maity (CWA , CA - FINAL) (98 Points)
Replied 26 July 2010

HAVE THEY GIVEN YOU ANY REPLY ?

ankita sharma (ca final student) (25 Points)
Replied 27 July 2010

Hi Anvesh & Aditya,

I am glad that some of the students like u r coming forward like this.

But u really believe icai president or other members will take it seriously. They will delete this even without reading.plz ensure whether they reply(this way only we can confirm whether they r reading what we r saying them)

They are least concerned abt us.

I believe we should write to some other authority other then icai coz they will not even check our mail.

I believe we should unite & write to the Reverent President of India with all the facts & result's trends of the past few attempts.Seriously this is such a waste of National talent.There is no recession, more job avenues are open but we can't go forward just bcoz we have not cleared our finals.Icai is doing no gud even to our nation.had they cleared more students it wud have increased the per capita income as well.

friends plz come n unite or otherwise we had give more attempts in future.

whats ur call????

ankita sharma (ca final student) (25 Points)
Replied 27 July 2010

I am waiting for the reply n suggestion of u guys n gals. just by posting our feelings here will do no gud to us. we really need to take action either by uniting n writting to icai or some other authority.

the most surprising thing is we can't even ask for our papers through RTI Act coz the case is pending before H' ble Supreme court.

Friends unite, dont just post ur feelings!!!!!!

Darshan (Manager) (53 Points)
Replied 30 July 2010

I have sent mail to ICAI and also to respected authorities in Ministry of education.Links to access few important contacts from ministry..

https://www.education.nic.in/whoiswhose.asp

Please join hands...

1 Like

Darshan (Manager) (53 Points)
Replied 30 July 2010

I really appreciate the Bravos who started this approach... Perfect Leadership.

Keep it Up

PAYALARORA (article assistant) (50 Points)
Replied 30 July 2010

hello anvesh and aditya and to everyone else participating...

with due respect to all your efforts, i would like to advice that why dont we all get together and meet the ICAI president in person because that would certainly be more effective...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: