Easy Office
LCI Learning

CONVERSION OF FINAL OLD COURSE TO NEW COURSE

Page no : 2

Star @ Home (CA Final) (250 Points)
Replied 25 January 2011

@ Rakesh:  "A detailed announcement regarding administrative procedure to be followed by

students of Final (Old) course regarding formalities to be completed for switching over from
Final (Old) course to Final (New) course will be made in due course". announcement dt: 24.01.2011

Group passed in old course are exempted in the Final new syllabus too.

Even exemption in any paper (Paper 1 to paper8) will be exempted in the Final new course.

All the best.
1 Like

CA Shilpa Panjwani (Pactice) (92 Points)
Replied 26 January 2011

hi frnds can any1 tell if sum1 has already passed a grp of ca final den wat amount he/she has to pay for??? 1100 or sum lesser amount coz if 1100 is d cost for study materials den he/she wud certainly get 4 modules rather than 8........

1 Like

Star @ Home (CA Final) (250 Points)
Replied 26 January 2011

The procedure for conversion is yet to come. 

I'd suggest you wait till the appropriate announcement comes from Icai. Yet to know if the conversion to New course is automatic?

Also when you buy the New course study material you may want to check that you get the latest study material the one revised just recently. Some have received the March 2010 revision modules set just last month (which is outdated!) as there is a  revision as announced this month.

1 Like

Mihir (Berozgar) (64 Points)
Replied 27 January 2011

You have to make a wrriten application &  pay 1100 via DD for the study materials irrespective of whether you have passed one group or not.

ICAI has some strange ways of functioning ...

1 Like

muniraj (Associate Manager) (27 Points)
Replied 28 January 2011

HI i have passed one group with one subject exemption (final old syl), can anyone suggest what is the procedure for converstion to new syllabus.7

CA Parmanand Kumar (Finance Controller) (81 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Hi Freinds, I have cleared my firs group in old syllabus. And on the date of result only I went to Institute and bought study material of second group by paying cash. I was not aware of the procedure. Can I just apply for switch over to new syllabus without DD as I no longer need same study material.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: