Consequences of failure to attend sip within 6 months

I have registered myself with ICSI. but due to some problem I could not complete the SIP within 6 months of registration. what are the consequences?? & is there any way out of it? What can I do now? Shall I send letter to them?

Replies (8)

Go to the following link, it may help you:

 

/forum/files/308651_1143509_january_2013_icsi_chartered.pdf

Sir, can you please explain me in detail over here.. cause am quiet not understanding the contents in the link.

Its quiet urgent, so pls reply ASAP

Dear Sidharth,

Don't worry about SIP its compulsory but not complicated. SIP sessions comes in a gap of 1 or 2 month you can take the details from your chapter. Also the ICSI gives a facility to give the SIP session online. That details you find on the ISCI site map. So just concentrate on your studies.

That's not the case. I have not applied for the SIP within 6 months. So what are the consequences now? & what is the way out?

Yes I understand your question. Registration you will do any time whenever you want to attend a SIP it’s not compulsory to register within a 6 months. If you want to give SIP after you exam you will register your name in because SIP seminar is comes in a every 2 months.

I think they are not that strict on time limit thing. I too did my SIP after almost an year of registration. So u don't hav to worry, just get urself registered ASAP.

Are sure about this? & do you know any helpline number for student service where i can confirm about this SIP consequences

Dear Siddharth,

You can do the SIP online (eSIP)from the ICSI elearning portal..here is the link - https://elearning.icsi.edu/esip.html

Also, a few days back ICSI had this annoumement on eSIP on its website. Pl read it carefully. Suggest you do it online as over 10,000 students have done SIP and EDP online.

eSIP announcement on ICSI website - https://www.icsi.edu/Portals/0/Announcement%20on%20e-SIP.pdf

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details