Easy Office
Easy Office

consecutive skipping of ca final exams- eligible to write subsequent exams?

Page no : 2

Divakar (Student CA Final ) (11857 Points)
Replied 22 December 2017

@ sachin....u don't understand an woman life until u r also an woman.... Plz appreciate her for doing Ca and having will rather than....... U should hv appreciate her that much she will came india for her exam in next year

manjula (ca) (67 Points)
Replied 22 December 2017

Hi Divakar, thanks much for your appreciation and replies.

manjula (ca) (67 Points)
Replied 22 December 2017

Hi Sachin, first up all thank you so much for your immediate replies.I agree fully what you have replied.Before I got married I decided more than what you said regarding CA.but each person has some pros and cons.we can't judge anybody by a simple reasons.My husband, parents and all my family members are supporting me a lot.Especially great thanks to my husband for his motivation.I have the burning desire to be CA, that's what still I am sticking on the course.i will surely be a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT👍.All the very best for all ca students..Thank you.
2 Like

Divakar (Student CA Final ) (11857 Points)
Replied 22 December 2017

hey hi....go ahead with ur preparation and determination...its just matter of time...no one can understand ur problems and situations...only u can...its easy to tell anything...as vinod gupta sir told about one of their student in every batch in last class that he skipped CA for 4 yrs due to financial problems...after4 yrs he started studying and get all india first rank and secured all india hieghest marks in every subject....if anyone take classes from vg sir then he certainely listen about this...so just continue ur study...wish u good luck...i will become CA not immedidately but definetely....thats the spirit

(Guest)
Originally posted by : manjula
Hi Sachin, first up all thank you so much for your immediate replies.I agree fully what you have replied.Before I got married I decided more than what you said regarding CA.but each person has some pros and cons.we can't judge anybody by a simple reasons.My husband, parents and all my family members are supporting me a lot.Especially great thanks to my husband for his motivation.I have the burning desire to be CA, that's what still I am sticking on the course.i will surely be a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT👍.All the very best for all ca students..Thank you.

Yes the burning desire like this is needed. i wrote such comment to ensure you still have the same burning desire to become CA. because if you fail you have 1000 reasons to give, but if you have such burning desire to pass CA exam then you will overcome all the difficultites in clearing CA final. Thats the spirit and keep it. You dont need to wait till 2019 with this confidence you will clear in May 2018. Sorry far harsh words used, i really dont have any intention to hurt you, i even dont know you, but i just want to make sure that you will not give any execuses to clear this exam. Some time harsh words require us to take a very big step and to have a strong determination. All the best for your future. Just keep the burning desire in your heart.

1 Like

manjula (ca) (67 Points)
Replied 26 December 2017

Thank you.All the very best for you and all ca students👍

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro