CONGRESS...THE BEST SCAM PARTY

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)

11 January 2011  

CONGRESS-THE BEST SCAM PARTY

JIST

HEY FRIENDS,TODAY I AM GOING TO DIVERT ALL OF UR ATTENTION TOWARD THE RULING PARTY OF INDIA FROM THE PAST 50 YEARS..NOW A DAYS WHAT IS HAPPENING IS ONE OR THE OTHER SCAM IN THE COUNTRY...ALL OF U MUST HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE SATYAM SCAM..WHICH CAUSED A LOSS OF 1,76,000 CRORE TO THE NATION....BUT THE IMPORTANT NEWS IS THAT MR SIBBAL HAS DENIED THE REPORT OF CAG AND HAS REPLIED THAT THERE WAS JUST A LOSS OF 17000 CRORE....SHAMEFUL LEADERS DONT EVEN REALISE THAT ITS BADLY AFFECTING OUR NATION...

ANOTHER BIG SCAM WAS OF MR KALMADI,WHICH I AM GOING TO DISCUSS IN THE SUCCEDING PARAGRAPH...

1...INTRODUCTION

WELL TO START WITH I WOULD LIKE TO TELL ALL OF YOU REGARDING THE MAJOR SCAMS .......

SATYAM SCAM................

CWG SACM....................

ADARSH SOCIETY SCAM......

2 G SCAM...............

AND MANY MORE..........

I AM NOT ABLE TO DIGEST THIS THING THAT INSPITE OF HAVING SO MANY QUALIFICATIONS,POWER,MONEY...STILL THE LEADERS OF OUR NATION ARE READY TO DO ANYTHING AGAINST THE NATION...ALL OF THEM ARE BLINDLY RUNNING BEHIND PROFIT MAKING....THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PROGRESS OF THE NATION...JUST THEY WANT I HOW TO EARN MONEY....IF THIS MONEY WAS SPENT ON THE PROGRESS RATHER ON THEIR OWN,OUR NATION WOULD HAVE LEFT BEHIND THE MAJOR COUNTRIES.....

2....SOME PICTURES

ramalinga raju Satyam Scam: Fall of an Outsourcing Giant

3...DETAILS REGARDING MAJOR SCMAS

SATYAM SCAM

In early 2009 a satyam’s scam came to light which is the biggest scam in indian corporate history which rocked the indian stock market itself , mr.lingaraju the chairam of the satyam group manipulated the accounts leading to a disaster which is he admitted  later.

REASON:  The fudging of the accounts includes the showing of company’s balance sheet as Rs 5,040 crore and non- existent interest of Rs 376 crore on september 30 ,2008. Mr.raju  belatedly realised the falsification of accounts once begun builds up a monstrous proportions. Continuing the fiction of spectacular earnings, the latest qaurterly results overstated the operating margin as RS.649 crore as against the actual 61  crore.

CONCLUSION : The unsolicited and the unprecedented satyam’s fiasco casts a shadow  over the nature of corporate governance

CWG SCAM

Commonwealth Games 2010, Delhi: National Shame, Or Scam?

Commonwealth Games 2010, Delhi: National Shame, Or Scam?4.7530

With the 2010 Commonwealth Games in Delhi just 70 days away, the abysmal state of preparedness is nothing less than shocking. Consider this:

• Most sporting venues, including the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (track and field) and the swimming complex will not be ready by the August 1 deadline.

• At the table tennis facility, a false ceiling collapsed.

• At the weightlifting site, new vinyl flooring is already peeling.

• The brand new shooting range was inaugurated in May, but embankments have collapsed.

• Trial weightlifting and swimming events had to be canceled, because the sites were not ready.

• The swimming stadium was inaugurated a few days back, but got flooded.

• There are reports of water seepage in the boxing stadium.

• The bidding process for catering was canceled, and will now be hurried through (read higher costs and less choice!).

4...CONCLUSION................!!!

EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN INDIA IS INVOLVED IN CORRUPTION..NO BODY THINKS ABOUT THE NATION...EVERY ONE WANTS HIS/HER PERSONAL GROWTH...BUT NO BODY UNDERSTANDS THAT IF NATION WILL GROW..AUTOMATICALLY IT WILL LEAD TO THEIR PERSOANL GROWTH..

THIS IS A VERY SMALL STEP OF MINE TO PORTRY THE CONDITION OF OUR NATION ...IF IT IS NOT STOPPED,NO FAR IS THAT DAY WHERE WE WILL CALLED " THE CORRUPT NATION OF THE WORLD "

THANKS