Easy Office
LCI Learning

Congratulation for All pass out ....Share your marks here

Page no : 7

Sudarshan (Chartered Accountant) (59 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

Hi! friends . What is overall result of PCC & IPCC?

Tulasiraok (11 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

Congrats to all who cleared in this term. best of luck for those who secured exemptions. Tulasi Rao

Yogesh Kumar Singh (Audit Assistant) (83 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

i have clear my IPCC group 1 with 204 marks.......................

Rupesh Maheshwari (ACA, Dip. IFR (ACCA)) (6166 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

yahooooooooooo i cleared both groups The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CA - Professional Competence Examination Results, November 2009 ROLL Number : 30163 Name : RUPESH MOHESWARI ================================================= Subject Marks ================================================= GROUP I Advance Accounting 055 Auditing & Assurance 058 Law Ethics & Communication 046 Total Group I 159 Result Group I PASS GROUP II Cost Accounting & Financial Management 062 Taxation 055 Information Tech. & Strategic Management 043 Total Group II 160 Result Group II PASS Grand Total 319< ================================================= uttam baba ki jaiiiii thanks caclubindia for being constant source of guidance thanks all

Koushik Suryanarayanan (Article Assistant) (25 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

Congratulations to everyone who cleared..

Best of Luck for Final..

zishanali (all) (34 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

congrates all dear

Replied 02 February 2010

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Examination Results, Nov 2009 Professional Competence Examination Results ROLL Number 30163 *Check Merit Name RUPESH MOHESWARI Group I Advanced Accounting 055 Auditing and Assurance 058 Law, Ethics and Communication 046 Total 159 Result PASS Group II Cost Accounting & Financial Management 062 Taxation 055 Information Technology and Strategic Management 043 Total 160 Result PASS Grand Total 319< Check Another Roll Number || Home Hosted by National Informatics Centre Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to the Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002. ICAI Home Page

Koushik Suryanarayanan (Article Assistant) (25 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

Congratulations to everyone who cleared..

Best of Luck for Final..

Replied 02 February 2010

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Examination Results, Nov 2009 Professional Competence Examination Results ROLL Number 30163 *Check Merit Name RUPESH MOHESWARI Group I Advanced Accounting 055 Auditing and Assurance 058 Law, Ethics and Communication 046 Total 159 Result PASS Group II Cost Accounting & Financial Management 062 Taxation 055 Information Technology and Strategic Management 043 Total 160 Result PASS Grand Total 319< Check Another Roll Number || Home Hosted by National Informatics Centre Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to the Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002. ICAI Home Page

Vivek (CA FINAL) (75 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

ROLL Number
70547  *Check Merit
Name
VIVEK CHAWADA
Group I
Advanced Accounting
Auditing and Assurance
Law, Ethics and Communication
Total
Result
PASS
Group II
Cost Accounting & Financial Management
Taxation
Information Technology and Strategic Management
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total
331<

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS................

Replied 02 February 2010

chandu (Articled Assistant) (25 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results, Nov 2009

Professional Competence Examination Results

ROLL Number
16149  *Check Merit
Name
CHANDRESHKUMAR J HARSODA
Group I
Advanced Accounting
Auditing and Assurance
Law, Ethics and Communication
Total
Result
FAIL
Grand Total

Check Another Roll Number || Home

Not only institute take exams

Quality is habit not act

Amit (student) (27 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

IPCE/ATE Results

ROLL Number
30459  *Check Merit
Name
AMIT H PAI
Group I
Accounting
Business Laws, Ethics and Communication
Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Taxation
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total

Hosted by National Informatics Centre

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to the Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002.
ICAI Home Page

CA Guru M (B.com, CA, CS) (1552 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

Professional Competence Examination Results

ROLL Number
20729  *Check Merit
Name
GURU M
Group II
Cost Accounting & Financial Management
Taxation
Information Technology and Strategic Management
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total

Hosted by National Informatics Centre

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to the Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002.

ICAI Home Page

HI cleared MY PCC Exam in 3rd attempt

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

Congratulation for all those who had cleared their PCC /IPCC/PE 2   All the best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: