Confusion of PCC Result Time

Page no : 93

jatin kapoor (CA FINAL) (1586 Points)
Replied 01 September 2009

good news good news

result abhi 5 minute mein aane wala hai

sanchita (student) (337 Points)

hahaha..ths z getttin hilarious..wen ppl usd 2 ask me wen z d result comin..i usd 2 tell them..naa aye 2 acha he...n luk hr..results aa hi nhi rhe he..

mohit (articled clerk) (48 Points)

Originally posted by :Venkat
"

Guys and Gals,
I can certainly understand your tension. There is something unexpected happened this time and hence the exact timing of the release of results is going much beyond the buffer they would have kept. Generally, they keep buffer and release them before the time they say they woud release.You get what you deserve. Good luck to one and all....
Anyone would go so mad when this happens like this (and definitely me too would have gone mad (but I already completed CA)).... Goodluck to alll.............Venkat......................

thank you sir..... bt sir can u kindly share how did u manage to get so many degrees .its really amazing

"

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Harsh*t Rastogi
"  thanks for ur compliement,   

hiiiiiiiiii.....Sweta
"

welcome

CA Bharat Aggarwal (CA) (283 Points)

who told u that jatin

nitish khaitan (Audit Executive) (44 Points)

nw this institute also work for profit.......last date for submission of examination application is 7 sep,thoda sa aur late karenge toh profit jyada hoga........

KRUT@RTH P@RIKH (RTCAL) (57 Points)

Originally posted by :Bharat Aggarwal
" Result will be declared anytime from now

"

bharat naya news dena

aditi sharma (article) (28 Points)

yaar or kitna wait ?????

Proshanto Kundu (CA-Final STUDENT ) (235 Points)

YAAR JATIN YE TUM LOG YE BRKING NEWZ KAHA-2 SE PAKAD LAATE HO!!

sanchita (student) (337 Points)

Originally posted by :mohit
"

Originally posted by :Venkat

"

Guys and Gals,
I can certainly understand your tension. There is something unexpected happened this time and hence the exact timing of the release of results is going much beyond the buffer they would have kept. Generally, they keep buffer and release them before the time they say they woud release.You get what you deserve. Good luck to one and all....
Anyone would go so mad when this happens like this (and definitely me too would have gone mad (but I already completed CA)).... Goodluck to alll.............Venkat......................
thank you sir..... bt sir can u kindly share how did u manage to get so many degrees .its really amazing

"

"

yeaa..wud surely 2nd tat

(Guest)

ya who told u that jatin.......don play  games .........atleast not now.........

Gourav Kapoor (CA Final Student) (2977 Points)

yar ab itni wait krwane k baad institute ko itni to samajh honi chahiye k vo kisi ko fail na kre 

Simardeep Singh (Articled Assistant & CA Final (New) Student)   (99 Points)

frenz, did you notice, the results got postponed for a month..

earlier, they were LIKELY to be declared in August 09 and its already September. :P 

samina (b) (25 Points)

Originally posted by :sanchita
" hahaha..ths z getttin hilarious..wen ppl usd 2 ask me wen z d result comin..i usd 2 tell them..naa aye 2 acha he...n luk hr..results aa hi nhi rhe he.. "

then say... everyone is goin to pass... and hope tht too will be true

Umme. (Article) (72 Points)

did anyone call institute

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: