Easy Office
LCI Learning

Confusion of PCC Result Time

Page no : 86

(Guest)

kya sahara hai...........everyone is waitin for their own result..........

Rajan (CA,CS) (101 Points)
Replied 01 September 2009

if their is problem in uploading the result..they should have faxed or emailed the results to all branches..

kushal jain (article assistant from ajmer)   (135 Points)

wake up mr. uttam 

teena banwari (studing) (26 Points)

yaar kisi ko exact timimng pata hai kya result ka?????

GAURAV JAIN (ca final,cfp,cs,icwa) (176 Points)

Originally posted by :Preet
"  plz i am requested to all dont draw false statements the institute has used word in its announcement are The results of the Chartered Accountants Professional Education - II and Professional Competence Examinations held in June, 2009 are likely to be declared on Tuesday, the 1st September, 2009 after 6 A.M. on the following website the word there used is after not before or at . plz words ki importance ko samjho yar esa b to ho sakta hai k hum logon k baar baar site ko refresh krne se site hang ho rhi hai bec i hav full faith on institute there may be some problem while uploading of results institute koi pagal thodi na hia use pta hai k all over india students are waiting for that so its our duty also to help them out plz be patient institute jo b kr rha hai hmare liye hi to kr rha hai "

i agree wid u.........truely deservng c.a qualities

Proshanto Kundu (CA-Final STUDENT ) (235 Points)

LETZ ALL SING THE SONG "WK UP MR. UTAAM" FR HIM.............THT WILL SURE WK HIM UP!!

kushal jain (article assistant from ajmer)   (135 Points)

"  plz i am requested to all dont draw false statements the institute has used word in its announcement are The results of the Chartered Accountants Professional Education - II and Professional Competence Examinations held in June, 2009 are likely to be declared on Tuesday, the 1st September, 2009 after 6 A.M. on the following website the word there used is after not before or at . plz words ki importance ko samjho yar esa b to ho sakta hai k hum logon k baar baar site ko refresh krne se site hang ho rhi hai bec i hav full faith on institute there may be some problem while uploading of results institute koi pagal thodi na hia use pta hai k all over india students are waiting for that so its our duty also to help them out plz be patient institute jo b kr rha hai hmare liye hi to kr rha hai "

tu refreash mat karna warna sahi m hang ho jayegi...ok...!!

Udit Parihar (Article Clerk CA Final CS[Inter])   (63 Points)

Yaar yesterday many of my friends took leave for results..guess what they will do today....but actually mujse bhi itna efficiently work nahi hua kal......yaar totally waste hai...ab toh lagta tension nahi leni chahiye.....nice lesson institute has given.....

Gourav Kapoor (CA Final Student) (2977 Points)

if u r a ca student then u shud know that if u r copying somebody's comment then u shud also mention the name of person of which u r copying ek topic se copy krke dusre topic me paste kr dene ka kya fayda......... dont do that u r suggested to delete it

Raj Kumar (Not) (85 Points)

i agree with u preet totally

jagdeep (student) (29 Points)

it is the result statistics of nic.in . . . . . . . . . . . . . .inki last badi achievement 2006 ki hai so now thy r wnt ki is baar naha record bane  ...............................................

Result Statistics

Results.gov.in is a much acclaimed and widely popular portal being extensively used by students, teachers and parents all over India & abroad.. The examination results portal receives a large number of hits from anxious students, teachers, parents, school authorities and other stakeholders. In 2006 itself, a whooping 40 million hits were received on this portal during the declaration of the CBSE Results (class X & XII) alone. While 1,66,000 mark sheets were emailed into the individual students' mailboxes.

Within a few moments of the declarations of Results, hits are seen flowing in from all over the country (including the remotest corners through the cyber cafes/ community centres) as well as from other parts of the world.

Examination Boards can access detailed analysis of traffic / usage of the results & other information published by them by logging through BOARD CORNER

vinay kanodia (CA) (93 Points)

pata hota tho yaha nhai hota

rahul (ca) (24 Points)

hey GUYS result AAAAAAAAAA GYAAAAAAAA

Ankit (Articled Assistant) (59 Points)

hey hey guys.ab aur kitna bologe. just wait. listen to himesh's new movie radio songs .they rock

sanchita (student) (337 Points)

wat r we awl actually doin hr..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: