Easy Office
LCI Learning

Confusion of PCC Result Time

Page no : 20

Vikas (Student) (129 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

it shall be declared around 9.00 pm

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (2004 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Late fees par penalty laga dete hai , par results time par nahi nikaal sakate

Vinu (Articled Assistant) (63 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

I have heard the last date for submitting the application form for nov 2009 is 7th september... now its going to be one manjor

problrm for us students in kerala because we're celeberating onam (our main festival) so institute is closed from 1st to 4th sept and last date for submitting form at the institute here is 5th september. not to mention bank holidays on 1,2 and 4th Sept.... As if annoncing the result so late in august is not enough they have to cause more trouble by moving the time to 9pm... what with the horrendous transfer rules and now this i have to say that i really hate the current icai governing body... i somehow feel they are working against the interest of us students n more in favour of the principals

meenal (article) (345 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

u r rite shaleen inst ko khud jab problem hoti hai den itz ok but agar students kisi problem ki wajah se form deposit na karwa paye to dey hav to pay late fees..

CA Manpreet Singh Jassal (Chartered Accountant) (141 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

wait kar kar ke im really tired...but net bhi discn karne ka mann ni karta...subha se we r stuck at it...im tired of waitin...but we dont hav alternative....plz guys suggest wat wud b best thing to b done to pass time...??

vijay (student) (31 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Originally posted by :Vinu
" I have heard the last date for submitting the application form for nov 2009 is 7th september... now its going to be one manjor
problrm for us students in kerala because we're celeberating onam (our main festival) so institute is closed from 1st to 4th sept and last date for submitting form at the institute here is 5th september. not to mention bank holidays on 1,2 and 4th Sept.... As if annoncing the result so late in august is not enough they have to cause more trouble by moving the time to 9pm... what with the horrendous transfer rules and now this i have to say that i really hate the current icai governing body... i somehow feel they are working against the interest of us students n more in favour of the principals
"

Correct

also on 5 th it comes saturday and 6 as sunday

Pramod Agarwal (CA & CS) (146 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

correct

Mohit Joshi (01) (89 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

Intazar hamse hota nahi,
 Result aane me zamana lagega,
Mere result ko tum kya jaano,
 intjaar  me to parvana hi jalega....

Goutham Jain Sanghavi (Articled Student) (55 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

its really getting much tension

Radhika Maheshwari (Articled Clerk) (42 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

listening to music ppl...to keep my cool...its high time whnz it gonna be out...

sanchita (student) (337 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

nw my xitement z also ovr..

Mohit Joshi (01) (89 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

31st august  at 9 pm.....  A Black Monday for PCC student ..

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (2004 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

please not say Black Monday,

Result late he aye, par positive aye, garwale aakhe bhichaye beathee  hai

komal nemani (CA Final CS Executive Student)   (141 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

results shud b out by 9 waited d whole dy nw only 2 hours left so simple 2 say bt difficult 2 spend a single minute

Akshat Sharaf (Deloitte Forensics) (360 Points)
Replied 31 August 2009

hadd kardi institute ne.. pehle hi announcement kar dena tha..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: