Confidence Quotes

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44679 Points)

28 July 2009  

Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence
--Vince Lombardi

My philosophy has always been to help women and men feel comfortable and confident through the clothes they wear.
--Georgio Armani

Skill and confidence are an unconquered army.
--George Herbert.

You gain strength, experience and confidence by every experience where you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you cannot do.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.
--Marie Curie Polish-French chemist

She lacks confidence, she craves admiration insatiably. She lives on the reflections of herself in the eyes of others She does not care to be herself.
--Anais Nin

Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have.
--Brian Tracy

Your self-confidence is directly connected to how much you feel you are making a difference in your world.
--Brian Tracy

I don't possess a lot of self-confidence. I'm an actor so I simply act confident every time I hit the stage. I am consumed with the fear of failing. Reaching deep down and finding confidence has made all my dreams come true.
--Arsenio Hall actor

Leadership is a matter of having people look at you and gain confidence, seeing how you react. If you're in control, they're in control.
--Tom Landry

The longer I live the less confidence I have in drugs and the greater is my confidence in the regulation and administration of diet and regimen
--John Redman Coxe

Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions
--Earl Gray Stevens

Self confidence is the key to the universe.
--Carrol Wrackley

Self-confidence is the result of a successfully survived risk.
--Jack Gibb