Easy Office
Easy Office

Concept academy batch details

Page no : 2

Concept Academy (Coaching) (130 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

"Concept Academy" and "CA Study House" are same (Partners).

Yogita (Partner) (434 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

Ankita Its my professional suggestion my dear friend, Before making an Adverse comment about any person Dont you feel you should have first made an enquiry for your Own ? & Also tell me why would some classes spread any rumours, What benifit would a class get out by spreading Rumours by circulating its Batch announcements & Timetable. have they told anybody to send any Fees or any such thing. Anyway Please be careful & more professional next time My friend. Have a Nice Time & All the best for your Studies & exams. rather I suggest you can call on Concepts Classes & also take admission & see that you will Pass your exams. Their Teaching technique is very Different & to the Point & Exam oriented.  All this is my Opinion as I had a detailed Discussion with the faculty & principal as I had to take admission for my Sister for CA Final May 2013 attempt Crash Batch & i have taken her admission there. I am also a CA qualified in 2009 & So after discussion with them I could endorse their way of teching & approach towards Topic & Subject in a student friendly way.

Concept Academy (Coaching) (130 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

Thank u Sachin and Mr.Yogesh. We are happy that you found our coaching helpful.

Will strive better in the future to benefit more and more students.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: