Easy Office
LCI Learning

Comprehensive outlook of CA final Results...Dont Miss it

Page no : 3

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Originally posted by : santhosh

@ Rose:Yes the moment one becomes Member Past is forgotten.Cant Help It.

Agreed

Replied 20 July 2010

Give your valuable Feed back and comments here

Replied 20 July 2010

Finally the prediction by Paul become true …Failures….

Replied 20 July 2010

Replied 20 July 2010

There is a second view made by Paul

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

There was good results on November 2008 and  june 2009. But after that the trend become worster.

There  are large number of studens who were pursuing PCC and CPT course. If there any restriction  being imposed will affect the student flow and loss of revenue..The ultimate aim of ICAI shall be to earn money and regulate the pass % accoring to the requirement.

I COMPLETLY DISAGREE

ajay gupta (CA) (31 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

Sir,

I scored 227 in 1st group and 202 in 2nd group; i.e. 429 in both groups but in ISCA i got 26 only.

I want to know that what ICAI demands????

first of all ISCA is not a subject of our field and they are targeting this paper to stop the candidates who r good in all other subjects.

is this Institute's strategy to maintain the results?????

CA. LAXMIKANT AGARWAL (Finance head) (74 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results,May 2010

Final Examination Results

ROLL Number
23560      *Check Merit
Name
LAXMI KANT AGARWAL
Group II
Cost Management
Management Information & Control Systems
Direct Taxes
Indirect Taxes
Total
Result
FAIL
Grand Total

Replied 21 July 2010

Originally posted by : ajay gupta

Sir,

I scored 227 in 1st group and 202 in 2nd group; i.e. 429 in both groups but in ISCA i got 26 only.

I want to know that what ICAI demands????

first of all ISCA is not a subject of our field and they are targeting this paper to stop the candidates who r good in all other subjects.

is this Institute's strategy to maintain the results?????

The computer system dominate the accounting system now a days. So ISCA paper is also relevant. After qualifying CA industry require SAP knewledge and other sophisticated software knowlege.. CA for accademic perspective we are commerce but we required to know the computer oriented paper Too

Replied 21 July 2010

Originally posted by : sree

Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

There was good results on November 2008 and  june 2009. But after that the trend become worster.

There  are large number of studens who were pursuing PCC and CPT course. If there any restriction  being imposed will affect the student flow and loss of revenue..The ultimate aim of ICAI shall be to earn money and regulate the pass % accoring to the requirement.

I COMPLETLY DISAGREE

You just see the result trend so that will get an idea for the result pattern...The main object will be more number of studednts need to join the CA course and regulate the passing flow according to the industry demand

Replied 21 July 2010

The CA final result was so bad and it is a bad sign as far as CA students all over the country. You had Spend your full energy towards the studies but no results for your effort. We had suffered many struggles during the various stages. The major investment being time…

Replied 21 July 2010

Comment please

Ritesh (CA Final) (326 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

It was quite depressing to see the result this time around.. Way below expectations....But nothing can't be done about it....I have a humble request to Institute......

Just let all of us know where we all went wrong so that we can improve upon that......But i am sure that wont happen.......

Replied 21 July 2010

Originally posted by : Ritesh

It was quite depressing to see the result this time around.. Way below expectations....But nothing can't be done about it....I have a humble request to Institute......

Just let all of us know where we all went wrong so that we can improve upon that......But i am sure that wont happen.......

It is correct but ICAI is not going to give you where are you wrong or where are you right

Sids (ARTICLESHIP) (181 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

Whatever analysis we do on the results trend of ICAI ,but  its much difficult  to bring any changes in ICAI's result pattern.Neither ICAI  is going to bring Fully Transparency in Examination copy checking system.  Lastly we students have to anyhow manage in this NASTY SYSTEM of ICAI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: