Easy Office
Easy Office

Companies bill,2011

Page no : 2

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 17 December 2011

Hello u had commented on ma link that its not opening and referred it to mountains and all.....no1 will ever view it as a sugesstion and further u advised richank and renu also for the same...den doesnt it tantamount to unprofessional behaviour witout opening the link whic i had posted...den how its a suggestion?????....ask any member on club do dey agree dat it was a sugesstion???????Refer wat u had wriiten.

CS Surbhi Bansal (Self Employed) (131 Points)
Replied 17 December 2011

hey thanks..........for sharing

SkDash (CS (Member) CWA (Final))   (909 Points)
Replied 17 December 2011

Tusar You just refer what I have mentioned. Let me repeat the same for your recall- 1. You have placed a link where the Companies Bill is there which is of 397 pages 2. I told you that your 397 pages bill is like a mountain and it is not possible for anyone to go thru and also asked Renu and Richank whether they have gone thru.. 3. I also suggested you that highlights of the bill are avilable in different websites and it would have been better in case you have uploaded the highlights instead of 400 pages bill (which i told as mountain) And also i am damn sure that you have not even read the bill in full rather uploaded the same for others. I am also sure nobody in the blog has read the bill in full (may be somebody has downloaded and saved for FUTURE READING) and said thanks to you because that was yr intention to get while uploading the file. Please tell how my post was unprofessional?

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 17 December 2011

@ Santosh even if i may not hve read the whole bill whic many may also hevnt read i hve book marked it n m sure many has also done it and no1 is rajnikant to read it lik newspaper and further as and when time goes i and many will read it n understand it  whch really requres tim and its mainly for future refrence i have posted it and ur highlights are also covered it in dat link den its better to have full copy of it .

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)
Replied 17 December 2011

Dear Tushar and Santosh Bhai....relax and don't stretch the issue...you both are valuable assets to this platform. Shak Hands yar...

*PEACE*

2 Like

Replied 17 December 2011

Richank ji i too want wat u said if you read ma first post on this 2nd page....i dont lik to argue unnecessary but when a question is raised towards me for ma work den i have to respond to it.

Anyways no grudges for any1 on dis issue.

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 19 December 2011

Thanks, Tushar.

SkDash (CS (Member) CWA (Final))   (909 Points)
Replied 19 December 2011

chalo matter close karein.............hand shake

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: