Commodity code and hsn code/terrif item

Deepak sharma (Learner) (1431 Points)
Replied 28 April 2016

for which item's code you are looking for @ Mr Ramanuj

Sanjeev Kumar Minhas (Ass Accounts Manager) (45 Points)
Replied 30 April 2016

https://dvat.gov.in/website/home.H T M L

At Home page only

AJAY (Accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 04 May 2016

Dr. Mr. Sharma

Pls adv if the system is OK now as today is 4th. Further pls adv if commodity code is still necessary .

Awaiting Response.

Regards/Ajay

Replied 04 May 2016

Today 3/5/2016 Comvat in a meeting informed that the Notn. dt. 12/4/16 relating to ITEM / ITEM Code being issued by Finance Deptt. after partial modification from relevant Deptt. to come up soon. Further, assured DVAT Systems will be ready with the Option of accepting Q4 returns on old pattern or new pattern by 8/5/16. Furthermore, vide Notn. No. 157 dt. 3/5/16 use of DSC for Q4 made optional for all dealers. TEAM STBA

Sanjeev Kumar Minhas (Ass Accounts Manager) (45 Points)
Replied 04 May 2016

Thank you  so much updating  the Notifications

Replied 04 May 2016

DEPARTMENT HAS STARTED THE MANUAL FEEDING OF ANNEXURE 2A & 2B WITHOUT COMMODITY CODE AT SITE.

Originally posted by : Deepak sharma
Today 3/5/2016 Comvat in a meeting informed that the Notn. dt. 12/4/16 relating to ITEM / ITEM Code being issued by Finance Deptt. after partial modification from relevant Deptt. to come up soon. Further, assured DVAT Systems will be ready with the Option of accepting Q4 returns on old pattern or new pattern by 8/5/16. Furthermore, vide Notn. No. 157 dt. 3/5/16 use of DSC for Q4 made optional for all dealers. TEAM STBA

AJAY (Accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 05 May 2016

Kindly advice as and when off line block is ready as can not file bulk datas manually.thanks

Replied 05 May 2016

WAIT TILL 08/05/2016

Ramanpreet Singh (3 Points)
Replied 10 May 2016

HELLO MR DEEPAK,

ITS ALREADY 10 MAY 2016, BUT STILL THE OFFLINE SOFTWARE OF DVAT SHOWING ERROR WHILE UPLOADING ANNEXURE 2B. ie "PARAMETERES LENGTH".

SO WHAT TO DO NEXT???

Replied 10 May 2016

SIR JI,

INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR UPDATION OF SOFTWARE, PLEASE FILL IT MANUALLY AT DVAT SITE.. 

THANKS !!

Replied 10 May 2016

BUT BOSS THE ENTRIES ARE IN BULK....

Replied 10 May 2016

DEAR SIR,

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE 

GIVE IT TO ME ,,, I WILL DO IT !

Replied 10 May 2016

Really easy to say Mr Deepak, but i hav more than 10 clients whose returns are pending just bcoz of this error.

N why should we suffer just bcoz of them.

Well  THANKS _/\_

Replied 10 May 2016

SIR, 

WHAT CAN WE DO AT THIS STAGE, UNLESS WASTING OUR VALUABLE TIME, LET SPENT IT IN WORK, AND BELIEVE ME IT IS VERY EASY & FAST. I AM ALSO EXPERIENCING, I AM ENJOYING IT.

AND YES, DATE WILL EXTEND MORE.

PLEASE TRY.!!

Neeraj (Acc) (22 Points)
Replied 13 May 2016

Hello,

Regarding the comodity to be mentioned, if a person buys/sells more than one type of commodity from the same buyer/seller, which comodity is to be mentioned in 2A/2B?

In our case, there is more than one comodity in a single invoice. If different lines are to be used for different commodities, than the 2A/2B would be very lengthy.

Pl. clarify..

Neeraj Gupta