Easy Office
Easy Office

Comment honestly- question of life for some one

Page no : 2

DEVIL-Liv every moment of life (ca final) (1735 Points)
Replied 05 November 2012

Originally posted by : *Nishant Jain*

If i will be at your place i will thanks to my those friends who ignores me ..
apne ko proof karne ka ek chance mila hai, chalo dikha dete hai.
its ground reality..
when i fail in exam or any situation... i beg to friends they ignore me after a limit,
but when i start to moving on my Targets which are incompleted...
sab kuch normal sa ho gaya..

so planning, discussing, comment passing, lonliness etc are part and partial of life.

face the situation dont postpond it. 
If i am wrong correct me.

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33516 Points)
Replied 05 November 2012

Hey Akshat..

Agreed to you, same case was with me.. So what big deal?

I planned my destiny ma self, created new goals, new visions!!

Instead of asking for help, i shared, helped as much as i can be a Re.1 to needy person or a Single Samosa to that hungry boy next street..

Remember itz not receiving but giving is importatnt in your life..

Now i have my own friends following helping me without asking to me beacuse i have helped them when they wanted.

Read this...

It's not too late... the angel said.. Even though teh worlds a mess.. Even though you're not that young... Even though you've made mistakes and have been afraid. It's not too late... And then I saw the world through the angel's eyes... I saw the colours I could paint The bridges I could build.. The lives that I could touch.. The dreams that could still come true.. And it became very clear to me... That it's not too late..

Read more at: /forum/it-s-not-too-late-the-angel-said--226260.asp#.UJe3Wm_A9sc

"NOT AS HAPPY AS YOU"   Sometimes in life we feel so blue, But someone, somewhere is not as happy as you.   Somewhere far at the border when a soldier sleeps, Missing his loved ones he silently weeps.   Somewhere a mother painfully sighs, Coz her new born baby didn’t open her eyes.   Somewhere a poor dad silently cries, When he sees his son begging for a bowl of rice.   Somewhere in an orphanage a little girl's sad, When she misses her mom n dad. So at times a reason to smile u may not have any, Say to yourself that you're happier than many.   Coz life is beautiful and its not always blue, And someone, somewhere is not as happy as you...

Read more at: /forum/-quot-not-as-happy-as-you-quot--225246.asp#.UJe4CW_A9sc

Cheerz and dont depress yaar, we all are here friend of you.

Deepak kumar sharma (Govt. job) (2946 Points)
Replied 05 November 2012

If we help our friends or others and he does not care and neglect us, don't bother.

God will help you in another way, in another form, at another time.

You should not be disappointed. You will not be disappointed.

Just maintain faith and help others without excepting returns or caring about status, success, failure etc.

i care more about my struggling friends than the successful ones.

(Guest)

Akshat, See this is the time you can understand who are your friends really, now is time to flush out unwanted contacts from mobile and social sites, this is an golden opportunity to find who is your fast friends,

Those who left you were not your friends even when they were with you,

Those who are with you now, will never leave you, even if you leave them,

It is impossible to get a good friend, so don't find they will come your way, I can understand your pain, but think this world is not a fair place to live in, so get accustomed to the ways of this world, more you understand less paining it will be,

Pratiksha (None) (56 Points)
Replied 09 November 2012

Well, the question is not "why everybody turns you down when you fail?" but "why do you depend on others?"

Pratiksha (None) (56 Points)
Replied 09 November 2012

Well, the question is not "why everybody turns you down when you fail?" but "why do you depend on others?". Why do you need the validation of others? Only those will support you in hard times who love you unconditionally and the harsh truth is that even parents' love is conditional so how can you expect that from your girlfriend/boyfriend.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: