Easy Office
LCI Learning

CMA Tool

Page no : 10

banshi (service) (26 Points)
Replied 21 July 2008

Originally posted by :Vinod
" PL send me excell CMA data format
I have CMA Data Form in Excel Format. If you need that please give me your email address I will mail it to you.
"

(Guest)

Please provide me CMA data tools to prepare CMA data for bank finance. my email id is jain07neeraj @ yahoo.com.

(Guest)

Please provide me format of CMA data in excel format.

Thanks and regards

(Guest)
"
I have CMA Data Form in Excel Format. If you need that please give me your email address I will mail it to you.
"

Dear Sir,

I request you to kindly forward CMA tool to my id arvindlatagupta @ gmail.com at the earliest.

I shall be very thankful to you.

Regards

Arvind Gupta

Mohinder Kumar Sharma (Chartered Accountants) (45 Points)
Replied 27 July 2008

hi friends, please send me Project Report with CMA data tools in Excel Format  to my E Mail. ID : camksolan @ yahoo.co.in

Raghu (CA FINAL) (109 Points)
Replied 27 July 2008

pls forward CMA data tool to my mail ID raghu_casq @ yahoo.co.in Thanks with regards RAGHU

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Vinod,

Pls Send your xl CMA data sheet to facilitate me.

Thanks

Vijay Dubey

"
"

sonal (Chartered Accountant) (20 Points)
Replied 06 August 2008

Pls. Send me the cma data in excel format.

(Guest)

Hi Friends, please send me CMA Data format in excell and S format

regards

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" Please send CMA model in Excel format, urgently. Thank you. "

Amarnath (Financial Consultancy) (22 Points)
Replied 29 August 2008

Hi I require the CMA excel sheet for project funding presentation

Amarnath (Financial Consultancy) (22 Points)
Replied 29 August 2008

Hi Vinod, Can you please send me the CMA excel sheet to my email ID sun6278 @ yahoo.com. Thanks

ShivA (article student) (81 Points)
Replied 03 September 2008

Dear Friends

I am practicing as a financial consultant and my business in to arrange funds for business operation. My syndication is business loans like Term loans for new projects for manufacturing units or any expansion of business or for real estate business I'll arrange project fundings and working capital loans like Cash credit, LC, BG, ect..., if any one of your clients want any kind of business development loans we can arrange it at any size, we are woking from long time if you consentrate on CMA Data for working capitla it is weaste of your golden time, if any of your client require any kind of loan pl contact me at shiva.spk @ consultant.com or you can reach me at +919291556507

please feel free to contact me - shiva

(Guest)
Originally posted by :pankaj nagpal
" please send me CMA data in excel format at my E-mail pankajnagpal7 @ gmail.com. Thankyou. "

If u have the CMA data in excel format then pl send it in my mail address (pankajj2004 @ indiatimes.com). Thanks.

CA Sagar (Job) (23 Points)
Replied 04 September 2008

Please send me CMA excel data on my mail-ID sagar4sss @ yahoo.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: