Easy Office
LCI Learning

Close a defaulting company

Page no : 2

(Guest)

If they have dealt with this same problem earlier then their words would certainly carry more weight. As replied earlier in this post, I advise you to submit this query (regarding filing of Annual Return of defunct cos.) to CCI experts and if they do not reply soon, then please clarify this from MCA office of your region. 

1 Like

yashsr (CA) (2285 Points)
Replied 20 April 2012

Originally posted by : Veeral Gandhi

If they have dealt with this same problem earlier then their words would certainly carry more weight. As replied earlier in this post, I advise you to submit this query (regarding filing of Annual Return of defunct cos.) to CCI experts and if they do not reply soon, then please clarify this from MCA office of your region. 

Thanks! CCI experts haven't replied to my query yet and MCA office doesn't pick up their phone ever. I think I'll just have to visit them.

Your help though is much appreciated! :)

(Guest)

You are most welcome. smiley

dhanunjaya rao . k (aticle) (24 Points)
Replied 17 August 2012

I want to file Form FTE after one month of statement of Accounts. Is it possible. if possibility is there ,shall i need to pay any penalty/interest for late filing. please provide me .

Thanks in advance

CS. DISHA SHAH (Properitor of D. M. SHAH & CO. COMPANY SECRETARY)   (394 Points)
Replied 17 August 2012

Originally posted by : dhanunjaya rao . k

I want to file Form FTE after one month of statement of Accounts. Is it possible. if possibility is there ,shall i need to pay any penalty/interest for late filing. please provide me .

Thanks in advance

Hi 

As per Law, the Statement of Accounts should not be prior to more than one month preceeding the date of filling of FTE Form. and you have to follow this otherwise  query will be raised..

I have attached Circular of the same. kindly check it.

Attached File : 328782 1039010 circular 36 2011 07jun2011.pdf downloaded: 133 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: