Clearing the 2nd Group - - Lets make it a Piece of CAKE

Mukesh Choraria (Professional Motivator) (853 Points)

06 February 2011  

Thank you guys that you liked my earlier posts and this is on the request that i have come up to sharing what i think can be a way so clear that can be walked by all..............

Lets think on it !! 

Lets do it !!!

Lets clear the Easiest and Funniest 2nd Group !!!

Here is what we Gonna do!!!!!!!!!!!

When i think of 2nd group the first thing that i think is that its hard to crack ............why????

Who knows how the costing papers are checked>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

7 marks in costing shows that you need to hit the BULLS EYE or else all is a sheer waste....

MICS --- whats the need of learing the hard IT SLANGS.............but the truth we have no other options !!!!!

DT--- Its a Night Mare !!! really speaking no one can really come up front and say boss i have cleared this paper !!!!

the reason lack of faith and confidence..........

IDT-- hard to even wrtie after having a worst exam of DT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reading the above i just only think is there a really good way of doing this!!! 

Can we clear it without the help of !st group !!!

How do we do this>>>>>>>>>>>>

I might have an answer to this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Before i answer the above i would like to tell that its all how i feel and it may not be true for anyone else apart from me!!!!

DIrect Tax-------Such a beautiful subject and still a nightmare for many,

Let me remind you that its the same subject that you have studied in PE2 ---- the introduction remains the same, the heads remain the same, the set off are same , the deductions are same.............

But still we dont crack the subject:(

In PE2 we had practicals so we survived here also we have a practical a sure shot for 20 Marks but out of our reach, 

the rest is your theory, we do not have CST but we have wealth tax, but in last few attempts we have not scored in wealth tax because what we only learn is the practical sums but not the procedure and assements which are asked for pitty 1-2 marks....

THe second important thing that you may not like is>>>>

"A film acted by Amir khan and a film acted by Shakti Kapoor both will have its own results.."

I mean to say the Way of presentation in Direct taxes..............we all know that we all cant be amir khan but we can try to improve our hand writing.................

but what for those what just dont have handwriting good enough to make an impression ???

no way out but he can still impress by quoting a Section, The amir khan guy with good handwriting may skip it but no all..

we do not have any option but to read as much as possible sections...

Now which book do we read ????

Well i have personally started writing notes and i have just managed to reach 100 pages of module and guess what the notes for 100 pages i made is in less that 40 pages, Is in't that great  !!!

the best part is that the module is written in such a manner that it will make you reading it .....

all the inter connected sections are written so that when we write the answers we can quote them!!!

Now many of you might think it is un realistic but let me make it realistic..................

Total no of pages in Vol 1 aprox 650

Total no of pages in vol 2 aprox 400

total 1000 aprox

now taking an average of 10 pages in an hour writing notes it will take aprox 100 hours

some one cap[able of reading 10 hrs a day it will take 11-12 days 

some one who give 2 hrs a day ( for office goers ) 45-50 days . that means till march end you will be through with the Nightmare.............

others can calculate according..........

Just try the above and may be it works for you this time>>>>>>>>>>>

Note: If you can think of reading any other new book why cant you just pay 350and go through your own module...

Correct me if i am wrong!!!