Easy Office
LCI Learning

Cleared CPT in the 7th attempt!!!

Page no : 4

AASHI (Pursuing articleship) (1482 Points)
Replied 23 July 2011

Hats off to your dedication , patience and power to face people........u have learnt hard lessons in cpt i m sure these lessons will work for u in ipcc and final as well and u will be able to clear ipcc and final very fast..just have faith and keep working hard..god bless

Annu.R (CA,CS,B.Com) (2788 Points)
Replied 23 July 2011

Todays king brush............super

mokshita shah (Works in CA firm) (165 Points)
Replied 23 July 2011

u Proved the saying TRY Try TILL U SUCCEED CONGRATULATIONS 3 CLAP FOR U ACHEIVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAHUL SINGHAL (STUDENTS) (24 Points)
Replied 23 July 2011

you are such amazing guys  you continued fight for your DESTINY

CONGRESSS GOD BLESS YOU  YOU ARE SUCEESS  IN YOUR FUTURE EXAM

(Guest)

wonderful dedication.

(Guest)

Congrats 

&  best of luck for future !!

Go Ahead !!

1 Like

vijay (HR) (32 Points)
Replied 26 July 2011

Congrats Dear... All the best :)

(Guest)

congrats yar 

ur an inspiration 4r all the students

CA. Anshul Bajaj (Taxation Head) (173 Points)
Replied 27 July 2011

Congrats Brother!! Long way to Go!

(Guest)

Its totally ok, have u not heard the saying, "Better Later than, NEVER", Lambi race ke ghoda, suruaat mei dihre hi chalta hai, so never look back, but put your full heart and soul into what you are doing then sucess ought to kiss your feets,

All the very best for the future,

Sireesha Gorti (Sole Proprietor) (174 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Hi Rahul,

Congrats!!!!! n gr8 efforts.... but pls don't b ashamed of your failures. First of all to accept your failure, infornt of soooo many people is a gr8 thing. Bada jigra chahiye dost!!!

Secondly, the taste of the success which one gets after failures is totally different. Hai Naaaa.. and we also learn a lot from the failures which  helps us in future.

Anyways.. May God Bless You!!! And All the Best for your IPCC.

Rahul (CPT>>IPCC>>??) (121 Points)
Replied 10 August 2011

Thanks a lot Friends and senior members. Your messages and replies have boosted my confidence and made me re-think if im really a failure. After reading all your responses i have come to conclusion that im not. 

Ive joined coaching classes for IPCC and hoping to clear it in the 1st attempt. Look forward for the continued post that i cleared IPCC in the 1st attempt. Atleast the 1st grp so that i could start articleship.

Thanks again everyone for your support. I know clearing CPT was not a big deal for some of u here, but i took a long time since im from science background, due to my over confidence in maths (which let me down) since most of the questions were coming from maths and due to my weak accounting concepts. Once i started following the accounting concepts and grasping it, it all became easy. Now im kina good at accounts.

Thanks everyone for your support, love u all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: