CLEAN WINDOWS

 

 

 

Especially for the Ladies !  
 
   
PHILOSOPHY OF HOUSECLEANING! 

 


 

I don't do windows because ...

I love birds and

don't want one to run into a clean window

and get hurt.

I don't wax floors because ...

I am terrified a guest will slip and get hurt

then I'll feel terrible

( plus they may sue me.)


I don't mind the dust bunnies because ...

They are very good company,

I have named most of them,

and they agree with everything I say.




I don't disturb cobwebs because .

I want every creature to have a home of their own.




I don't Spring Clean because .

I love all the seasons

and don't want the others to get jealous




I don't pull weeds

in the garden because ..

I don't want to get

in God's way,

HE is an excellent designer!



I don't put things away because .

My husband

will never be able to find them again. 



 

I don't do gourmet meals
when I entertain because .

I don't want my guests to

stress out over what to make when

they invite me

over for dinner. 


  

I don't iron because ... 
  
I choose to believe them


when they say "Permanent Press".




I don't stress much on anything because ...

"A Type" personalities die young and

I want to stick around

and become a wrinkled up crusty ol' woman!!!
!





REMEMBER . . . .

 



Replies (1)

Wow.. Gives me an idea how to give a good excuse:P

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details