Easy Office
LCI Learning

Class 4 ca final

Page no : 2

(Guest)

I think RamdevBaba should also start CA Classes, Agar P S R aag pe chala ke CA Pass karwa sakta hai then RamdevBaba bhi Yoga karwa ke Concentration ka Paath pada kar CA Pass karwa denge, Kya Khayal hai aap sab ka ? Pls reply

VIVEK M (Practice) (41 Points)
Replied 03 February 2013

I think Arvind Kejrival should start CA classes. Then he will keep the fee low for AAM AADMI and teach students not to do BHRASHTACHAR in profession.

Then we will have live EXPOSE conferences of practicing CAs.

(Guest)

If Arvind Kejriwal comes in CA Jaideep Shah ki toh halat kharab ho jayegi, Land Purchase ka Scam uske Pichwade se Kich ke nikal dega.& Shanti Bhushan will make ICAI to put pressure on CBDT that Expenses on Heart surgery should be allowed as Deduction & would get the Defination of Fixed assets amended to the context of Capitalisation of Human Body Parts as Fixed Assets in the Balance as per New Revised ( Super ) Schedule VII ( 7 ) to become Applicable for May 2013 Exam Attempt onwards

(Guest)

hey i hv purchases vg sir's module is it not gud?shud i go with manoharan sir's text bk?i hv my attempt in may13

(Guest)

If you want to Learn Income tax & that Too in real & Easy language to Understand & get Min 55 - 60Marks Then Pls Go for T N Manoharan Sirs Book, VG is just useless & very Lengthy with nothing but Past Questions of ICAI, I always Refered T N M & am proud to say that I got 62 in Inter CA  & 59 in Final, Now its your Choice. Also TNM being past President of ICAI & even Now being very active in ICAI there are many things where he has an Upper edge over VG, Some question are just directly from his Book & also His Book always Updated with all Relevent case Laws & also additional Case Laws with very Simple Interpretation to Understand, Also there is a Last Moment Revision section at the end of his Book which you can read on Previous day of Exam & you feel absolutely Revised

1 Like

(Guest)

Mr Vivek We at Milestones Academy are conducting Crash batches for IPCC & Final for May 2013 Attempt. Our Batches are starting from 10th February 2013 & shall end by 10th April 2013.

Batches will be conducted at Vile Parle East Mumbai & Timings would be Morning & Evening.

For Further details Regarding fees & Other aspects like faculty & other Information

Contact

Raj Shah

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: