Easy Office
LCI Learning

chartered institute of management accountants

Page no : 2
(Guest)

Is there any liasion office of CIMA in New Delhi?

varatharajkumar (Articled Assistant) (26 Points)
Replied 02 June 2008

hi, i m in my last 10 month of articles. i m planning for practice. How ca with cima will help in practice

Amit Sureka (Finance Manager-India) (251 Points)
Replied 02 June 2008

I have completed ACCA from UK. Will i get additional exemption in CIMA.

Leonel (Service) (84 Points)
Replied 02 June 2008

Hi Rekha

Just would like to know whether CS or ICWA can claim exemption in CIMA in any papers out of 6  papers in Managerial level or 3 papers in Strategic level.

Plz let me know whether exams are held in june and december twice in a year.

Deetha (CA) (0 Points)
Replied 09 June 2008

If i Join now i can write the exams in  the month of Nov.08 or next year

Any funding arrangement is available for the course

Deepa

Rekha (CA) (70 Points)
Replied 09 June 2008

If anyone of you is planning to join CIMA,I like advise you to register yourself between 1st June to 30th November as CAs are eligible to a real good special exemption fee waiver,which come to around 40-45% of CIMA fees..

Also,I would like to take this oppurtunity to invite you all to my yahoo group "cima-group",which shall help all CIMA students and aspirants..

(Guest)
I'm a Sri lankan student came India(bangalore) to pursue my higher studies. When i was in Sri Lanka i registered for the cima and completed the certificate level. So i want to continue cima in india. Please send me the details of cima learning institutions(tuition providers) based on bangalore. Thanks.

(Guest)

Hi, Rekha

i searched the CIMA website, there is no information for fee waiver as said by you.  Can u tell me from where you got this fee waiver information.

Jeet Biswas (ACMA (in Service)) (5073 Points)
Replied 13 November 2008

Fee waiver offer

The CIMA Professional Qualification - Make a difference to your future in business

Are you professionally qualified and want to progress further in business?

ICAI, ICWAI and ICSI members who study CIMA can now save up to 38% on the total cost of the qualification.  

CIMA represents 164,000 students and members in 161 countries. It is the only international body that qualifies accountants solely for business.

With the CIMA qualification you will build on your current skills and have the opportunity to develop expertise in management accounting, business management and financial management on a global level.

This practical qualification can be studied in India and will provide you with the skills required to accelerate to senior positions.

Find out more about the CIMA syllabus.

CIMA can also increase your employment opportunities in India and around the world.

Special offer

Members of other professional bodies who study for the CIMA qualification are entitled to exemptions from some exam papers. Normally you pay a fee for each exemption you are granted. But for a limited time, members of other bodies are exempt from paying these fees.

The number of exemptions you receive varies depending on what professional body you belong to. Please contact CIMA to find out which exemptions you are entitled to.

Depending on the number of exemptions granted to you, you may receive a fee waiver of up to £383!

What do I need to do?

If you want to fast track your career with the CIMA qualification, register online now.

To find out more about this offer and what exemptions you qualify for, speak to us or attend one of our seminars in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata or Bangalore. For more details contact us at india @ cimaglobal.com or 022 – 22875522.

This offer closes on 30 November 2008.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Rekha
" If anyone of you is planning to join CIMA,I like advise you to register yourself between 1st June to 30th November as CAs are eligible to a real good special exemption fee waiver,which come to around 40-45% of CIMA fees..
Also,I would like to take this oppurtunity to invite you all to my yahoo group "cima-group",which shall help all CIMA students and aspirants..
"

I am a member of ICWAI, I think CWAs are also get the benifit of special exemption fee waiver, if so i will redy join to CIMA,  please send your suggestion in this regard

Priyo (Student) (30 Points)
Replied 22 January 2009

Originally posted by :Rekha
" If anyone of you is planning to join CIMA,I like advise you to register yourself between 1st June to 30th November as CAs are eligible to a real good special exemption fee waiver,which come to around 40-45% of CIMA fees..
"

Can anyone tell me the contact address of Cima Kolkata?

Anurag (ca) (32 Points)
Replied 06 July 2009

CPGA accelerated route

Current members and passed finalists of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) who have completed the ICWAI Final Examination are eligible for exemptions from all CIMA's certificate and managerial level exams. There are 11 exemptions in total.

CIMA Professional Gateway Assessment Examination
Once candidates have passed the CIMA Professional Gateway Assessment (CPGA) Examination, they are eligible to receive the CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting and to begin studying for CIMA's strategic level exams.

The CPGA Examination is three hours long and consists of :

• three compulsory questions worth 25 marks each
  • a series of objective test questions worth a total of 25 marks.

A student must score at least 50 marks to pass the examination.

The first sitting of the CPGA Examination took place on 20 May 2009. Exams can now be sat at any CIMA examination centre.

Registration
Before you can sit the CPGA examination you must register as a CIMA student. Candidates must register no later than 12pm GMT on 31 July 2009 if they want to sit the examination in November 2009. As part of the registration process, CIMA will require authorised examination transcriptts from ICWAI and proof that a candidate is a member or passed finalist of ICWAI.

Exam entry
Once you are a registered CIMA student you will receive an email to instruct you to enter exams via your MY CIMA account. You can find more information on exam entry here. The next exam date is 25 November 2009.

Fees and payment
Each sitting of the examination costs £40. The fee can be paid by credit card online during exam entry or be sent by bank draft.  Payment must be received by CIMA no later than the published exam deadline date. Please always write your CIMA Contact ID on the back of any bank drafts.

Students will not be required to pay exemption fees for the 11 exempted papers. As a new student, the student registration fee and annual subscripttion fee are the same as for all other CIMA students. 

You may combine your registration and examination fee in one payment. You can pay by credit card via your MY CIMA account by logging in and selecting 'My Financials' and then 'Settle my account'. You may be directed to update your personal details first, if you have not done this previously.

Syllabus
The CPGA syllabus covers material from the syllabi of the upper tier managerial level papers - P2, P5 and P8. You should make sure you are familiar with the material from all three of these papers and also look at the relevant past exam papers, available in your MY CIMA account.

Download CPGA syllabus (PDF 50KB) - Updated 6 February 2009
View P2 syllabus
View P5 syllabus
View P8 syllabus

Download specimen question paper (PDF 193KB) Download answers (PDF 97KB)

Download May 2009 question paper (PDF 179KB)

FAQs
Our FAQs (PDF 50KB) should answer any questions you have about the CPGA route.

Further information
Registering with CIMA and applying for exemptions 
The CIMA qualification structure - what you need to do for each stage
The full CIMA syllabus

For more information about the ICWAI accelerated route and the CPGA examination, contact:

CIMA Contact
E. cima.contact @ cimaglobal.com
T. +44 (0) 20 8849 2251

or

CIMA India
E. mailto:india @ cimaglobal.com
T. +91 (0) 22 3291 1383

Bookmark and Share var addthis_brand = "CIMA"; var addthis_header_color = "#fff"; var addthis_header_background = "#c06"; var addthis_options = 'favorites, email, yahoobkm, google, delicious, digg, facebook, twitter, stumbleupon, linkedin, reddit, tipd';

Derby_Uni_120x240_MayJune_09

2010_Qual_120x240_May_2009

© 2005 - 2009, CIMA | Terms and conditions | Privacy policy

CIMA 90th birtday  logo   Superbrands logo

function sitestat(ns_l){ns_l+='&ns__t='+(new Date()).getTime();ns_pixelUrl=ns_l; ns_0=document.referrer; ns_l+="&ns_jspageurl="+escape(document.domain+location.pathname); ns_0=(ns_0.lastIndexOf('/')==ns_0.length-1)?ns_0.substring(ns_0.lastIndexOf('/'),0):ns_0; if(ns_0.length>0)ns_l+='&ns_referrer='+escape(ns_0); if(document.images){ns_1=new Image();ns_1.src=ns_l;}else document.write('');} sitestat("https://uk.sitestat.com/cima/global/s?global.global.gettingstarted.cpga_accelerated_route.31349.htm&category=null&login=null"); "" ns_loadingtime2=(new Date()).getTime()

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: