Easy Office
Easy Office

change of address of Registered Office

Page no : 2
(Guest)
is there any provision for information to be given essential (TAN & PAN ) for change in registered office , & which form will be applicable

(Guest)

pls provide procedure for change of address from one state to another.

Rgds,

Arti jain

(Guest)

pls provide procedure for change of address

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
"

Can anyone please provide me the notice with expalanatory statement of shifting of registered office of a private company from one state to another.

Its urjent please.

"

(Guest)
" Format for writing letter to Creditors regarding shifting of Registered Office from one State to another "

mishra.arunk (11 Points)
Replied 10 December 2008

"

"
Format for writing letter to Creditors regarding shifting of Registered Office from one State to another
"

"

gaurav (accounts) (29 Points)
Replied 26 May 2009

i want write a letter to excise and sale tax office

for intemation of change the director

Chelladurai (Article) (24 Points)
Replied 29 June 2009

Thanks for providing the details in brief, further petition to be made to CLB or Central Government? please provide me this.....

Chelladurai (Article) (24 Points)
Replied 29 June 2009

Can I get the address of Chief Secretary of Mumbai...please

garima (Asst CS) (32 Points)
Replied 18 September 2009

please advise when to file form 18 for change of registered office from one state to another, once we  have the order of Company Law Board.

and the order has been filed with ROC of the State where the registered office was situated

Ajay Mishra (Company Secretary) (74337 Points)
Replied 18 September 2009

Dear Garima

On receipt of the CLB order give notice of the receipt of the order to the concerned ROC in form 21 and file a certified copy of the same together with a printed copy of MOA as altered, within three month from the date of the order with the ROC of each of the States .

File the notice of change with the ROC of the New State in Form 18 with in 30 days from the date when the change become effective, as given in the CLB order.

Regards

shoiab mohammad (accountant) (25 Points)
Replied 24 October 2009

"

"

Can anyone please provide me the notice with expalanatory statement of shifting of registered office of a private company from one state to another.

Its urjent please.

"

"

ABHIJIT CHAKRABORTY (PARTNER) (24 Points)
Replied 25 November 2009

Please provide me the specimen format of the advertisement to be published in the newspaper for change of registered office from one state to another.

CA Abhijit Chakraborty

Swati (Trainee) (35 Points)
Replied 20 January 2011

Hi one can use this format for Newspaper Publication, suggestions welcomed

Attached File : 42 newspaper.doc downloaded: 379 times

Soniya (CS) (26 Points)
Replied 07 April 2011

Dear Friends,

Is there any special formality or compliances to be done for change of registered office from one state to another in case of Government Company.  Plz reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: