Easy Office
LCI Learning

Certified copy/inspection

Page no : 2

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 19 July 2013

Please note that in no case your answer books would be revalued. 

In case of reverification the following are checked -

1. whether all answers have been evaluated and marks awarded against them?

2. Whether totalsof marks is correct.

1 Like

CA CPA kunal (Senior Consultant -FAS) (88 Points)
Replied 19 July 2013

I m getting mixed replies over here that even if there is any discrepancies in inspection there will be change in marks or not ??? Half of u are telling yes and some of u r telling no

vikas patidar (Finance Professional) (21 Points)
Replied 20 July 2013

i need a anwser sheet of hindi medium any studend achive in good marks in CA final exam.

assessee (...) (546 Points)
Replied 21 July 2013

@ kunal inspection or certified copy is independent of verification ........marks will only be changed in verfication irrespective of whether there is any discrepancy in copy or not ......but this is very harsh rule bcoz if there is any change of marks in certified copy then they should change them in verification also........

Regards

CA RAKESH TALWAR (Senior Partner) (107 Points)
Replied 22 July 2013

Friends Pls dont apply under ICAI Rules of Getting Certified copies by paying 500/- P/Paper.

Also there you will have to sign some Bloddy scrap & unlawful declaration ( Taking away your Right to Go to court cannot be stopped by any one which ICAI has mentioned in its declaration which is constitutionally unlawful) 

Rather you can & should apply under RTI. cost would be Rs 10/- for RTI application + say 28 pages per answer sheet x 2/- p/page = 56/- Per Paper. if you ask for 4 Papers = its 224/- & 8 Papers 448/- So in 234 or 458/- + additional Chgs of Spped Post say 100/- you get all the Papers & Under RTI no declaration of ICAI is also required & also your option for Revaluation remains lawful & ICAI cannot refuse. & you have to get it in 30 days from date of Reciept of Appl by ICAI. 

Why make ICAI rich with your Money. Our ICAI is as it is very rich

For a detailed Appl format you will get the same Posted by some Respectable Member CA Sushant Lolani here on some other Forum. Pls visit that & get the details 

1 Like

Replied 22 July 2013

Friends Before this Post & my id gets deleted as they are against ICAI. Pls check this:

Also who have to say that ICAI is not Bound to Recheck the Answers then Read this oredr carefully. & ICAI was forced to Recheck & award the necessary Additional marks to this Guy in Nov 2011 Attempt & declare him Pass

C A Rakesh Talwar

Replied 22 July 2013

Order Copy Attached

Attached File : 889941 1207660 s suhas case order.pdf downloaded: 315 times

CA Abhinav (Chartered Accountant) (496 Points)
Replied 22 July 2013

@ CA Rakesh Talwar, in the order where it was said that ICAI is bound to re-evaulate the answer(s) though when an aswer is left unawarded by any reason then it would not be tantamount to re-valuation and will be evaluated (not re-evaluated). In case I am wrong pls correct me.

Replied 22 July 2013

Abhinav, See what ICAI says, Under no circumstances the Papers will be Rechecked or revaluated. & hence if in your Certified copies if you find any such thing then based on this Order You can ask ICAI to do it & ICAI cannot show its Laws & Rules of Non Revaluation to you, Thats what I meant, based on the comment of some other learned Member that under no circumsatnces ICAI will do the Revaluation. & In this case as I was closely in touch of this case & Mr Suhas, I know that his all papers were revalued by ICAI under direction of Court. 

CA CPA kunal (Senior Consultant -FAS) (88 Points)
Replied 22 July 2013

Can I get the link where I can apply via rti act

CA Abhinav (Chartered Accountant) (496 Points)
Replied 22 July 2013

First of all I know who are my PARENTS so don't call me BETA and I don't know how many children you have (legally or illegally) So better it would be for you to maintain professionalism. Being a senior show some seniority and maintain professionalism. And to your knowledge RE-valuation or RE-checking is different from evaluation or recounting of marks and to add further after the case of Mr. Suhas ICAI has smartly added a clause that certified copy will not be used or part away except for academic use. Even ICAI has a disclaimer on top of the suggested answers. Thus the judgment given in Mr. Suhas has become insignificant in current scenario.

Replied 23 July 2013

Link where you can find all the details about Appln under RTI & also the RTI Appln Format. 

/forum/why-pay-rs500-per-paper-for-certified-copy-file-rti-n-save-257370.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: