Easy Office
LCI Learning

certificate of service

Page no : 2

Aastha Agrawal (121 Points)
Replied 08 February 2018

@ hit
if I take out the print then sign nd stamp would be in black...
will it not be a problem?

Pallav Bansal (CA Final) (372 Points)
Replied 08 February 2018

@ Hit
I don't know why do you keep telling her to do the malpractice..
Are you seriously from CA Field?

Her CA was also an article and his other articles are also gonna ask him to sign their COS's.. So Don't you think *Her CA will ask her 'From whom she got her COS signed* when she will go for form 108?
He has the power to complaint against her in the Institute..

Dear Hit, Never Ever, Tell anybody to do the malpractice if you don't know all the scenarios which may happen afterwards..
1 Like

Hit Veen (135 Points)
Replied 08 February 2018

not....at all....last time in Nov 17 I HV gave the exam when I said my frnd who is CA to sign COS and mailed me....and I HV taken print out and fill up the my name and reg..num...then scan...its on black....I take a risk...that icai allowed or not but they allowed...it...and I gave my exam...and get clear.......so if u not want to face ur principle then...u can do this thing also

Replied 08 February 2018

Oh God..
@ Aashta

Hit himself is mentioning that He took up a risk..
And it works for him.. How can he except that *If something works for one, will definately work for all*
And It's the lacuna of the law that Stamp should be blue/red (red sometimes) in colour.. How could he except to submit form with stamp black in colour..

It's upto you to listen to Hit or not..
But I recommend you not to listen to him at all..
Don't know why he wants to break all the rules being himself a professional..

Replied 08 February 2018

@ pallav my principal has never been an article before....😅
he was awarded with CA degree....
he is 80 yrs old...
55 yrs of practice....
Auditors of Sahara

Replied 08 February 2018

😂😂
Still others are going to ask him sign their COS's
And also if he of that age then *Beware* He will not gonna think twice while lodging a complaint against you..

Replied 08 February 2018

that's why I m thinking this mch...
I don't trust him...😂
@ pallav
1 Like

Rashmi Devadiga (Student) (31 Points)
Replied 09 February 2018

Even i had the same query.....so i had put the same query at esahaayataa of ICAI...i got this below mentioned reply....

Dear Student

You have to upload the fresh certificate of service as available in the exam form duly attested by your Principal for May 2018 Exams.

Replied 09 February 2018

thanks @ rashmi

Hit Veen (135 Points)
Replied 09 February 2018

Rashmi.....u HV solved all the doubts of Aastha.......I think Aastha will going to compromise with her principle....for signature....... Aastha bed luck that u HV not completing ur articleship otherwise I signed ur COS.........

Replied 09 February 2018

I was keeping telling to both of you ( @ Aastha & @ Hit) the same thing which Rashmi just told us..

@ Hit 

If Aastha already completed her articleship then there is no need to sign from somebody else.. It is to be self attested. Bad luck for you as well..

Hit Veen (135 Points)
Replied 09 February 2018

palllv I HV question who HV completed their articleship ....so he don't need a sign of any member.....becoz lots of CA final student who completed their articleship came to me for sign....

Replied 09 February 2018

Came/come to you for Sign??

Are you sure?? Will you Elaborate as I guess I am not getting what you are trying to say..

Read this and then elaborate your point..

https://icaiexam.icai.org/Declaration/FinalDeclaration_May2018_1.pdf

Replied 09 February 2018

And one more thing Dear Hit,

I know you are using short forms and abbreviations for your replies on a professional platform.. ok.. But atleast write someone else name properly..

Hit Veen (135 Points)
Replied 09 February 2018

I m saying that who HV completed their articleship....they don't require the signature of member.....just they HV to sign himself only.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: