Cenvat credit problem

mahesh (self employed, ) (92 Points)

11 October 2014  

One Client take educational Franchise in march 2014 and paid licence fees Rs. 10 lakhs with service tax. he paid this amount on his own account on beharf of ABC Firm(Partnership Firm), he also take premises on rent for provide service as on march and also paid rent with service tax on beharf of ABC Firm(Partnership Firm), then After he creat partnership firm ABC as on june 2014 and in partnership deed he don't say their advocate he already take Franchise on this name and take premises on rent for provide service so that partnership is come w.e.f.1-4-2014 with any other premise which was his owe premises.

now he get admition of studen for education serivce from june 2014 and collect fees with service tax but they have not service tax no. he get service tax no of Partnership firm  in augest 2014 with their own premise and in service tax he don't show rented premises and service tax he collect still date.

now my question is can he get CENVAT of service tax Payment on license fee and rent paid from march in ABC firm? if yes then he has any problem in future with service tax? if not then how can solved this problem? give me right way how can i handle this case,.......