Cenvat credit on service tax

Satheesh (CMA & CA Final) (189 Points)

28 December 2012  
Can you please explain the provision about availing cenvat credit? I understood from the input service definition that you cannot avail service tax paid on Directors fee.

Read more at: /forum/service-tax-on-directiors-233000.asp#.UN1676zLF4E
Can you please explain the provision about availing cenvat credit? I understood from the input service definition that you cannot avail service tax paid on Directors fee.

Can we avail cenvat credit to set off service tax payable on directors fee.