Easy Office
Easy Office

Cenvat Credit

Page no : 2

Subhash Chander (Chartered Accountants) (48 Points)
Replied 09 September 2008

Service Tax due during the last period from Oct 07 to Mar 08 was Rs. 1 Lac and the company depost the same to the goverenment credit. but in same period company got cenvat credit of Rs. 1.5 lac. can it be carry forward to next year to adjust with service tax due or not. Althoug i read cenvat credit rule 2004 and as per this it can be carrry forward. but i want to confirm thorugh this column. please advice

Subhash Chander (Employee) (20 Points)
Replied 09 September 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
"

Cenvat Refund only can be in case of Export unit without taking benefit of duty drawback. if u are a exporter than u can claim. Subahs 9718175141

Dear Sir,

We are registed manufacturing unit, we are having cenvat amount nearely 50lakhs, how to get this amount refund. any provision is there ?
kindly confirm the above.

mohan

"

(Guest)

How to adjust the VAT in case of Running Bill if the previous running bill and certified bill are for different amounts

BHARGAV (accounting) (22 Points)
Replied 26 September 2008

Respected Sir ,

My claint bearing the service tax head " Transport of good by Road " ," Maintance or Repairing Service " & Errection ,Instolation & Commisoing.

We have difficulty  about  cenvat , It means which service tax amount is recivable in this case

bhargav

Chavi Bhatia (STUDENT) (20 Points)
Replied 11 November 2008

please assist me what percentage of cenvat credit can be taken if books are not maintained.

(Guest)

Hi,

Pls suggest what all docs and records we need to maintain if we take 100% credit on paid SERVICE TAX

(Guest)

Whether the Excise rate reduction as declared by Govt of India is applicable from today itself. I am trying to see the Notification of Efeective date of rate as reduced from present 14% to 10%.

Pls advice us.

Vijay Dakhole

Balaram (SR.) (0 Points)
Replied 13 December 2008

at present i am going with VAT audits,

There is one doubt, While going with the works contract there is availability of Cenvat Credit on Input Services and on Capital Goods but it is not availavle on Input Goods, Why ?

Please Provide me with the supportings at  the easliest.

regards,

balaram

OFFICESELVA (Service) (515 Points)
Replied 13 December 2008

Because the rules does not provide for credit of inputs used.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: