EASYOFFICE

CCI Profile ID as your Identification...

Page no : 3

vijesh (student) (27 Points)
Replied 06 April 2011

hi sir

its a wonderful idea...but ppl like me who are jus new to CCI and also to Accouting world..how will it ahelp us,as till now we didt able to contribute as much(me being ICWAI inter)..kindly enlighthen us on this section

with REgards

VJ

Arniv Sharda (CA Final) (3006 Points)
Replied 06 April 2011

nice sir ji

cheers

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation) (6918 Points)
Replied 06 April 2011

Definitely we can give our  hyperlink  under the head association with clubs in your CV as well as in ur personal or corporate cards if corporates permit. but sorry to say whether it  is going to have value or going to have value addition in my view as of now remains a big question mark ?

(Guest)

Nice Idea.BALU.hope it will be helpful to somany..

CMA KNVV Sri Vidya - Sri Kanth (C.A.Final (New) ICWAI FINAL (New))   (11269 Points)
Replied 06 April 2011

Nice one 

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44679 Points)
Replied 06 April 2011

@ VJ

You can build slowly your profile by contributing and giving best articles. Now you’re in CWA inter if you start contributing from now on than you can become top member in CCI when you’re CWA. You can add this CCI profile ID in resume and visiting card.

@ Sivaram

Definitely it has value by providing the CCI profile ID in resume and visiting card, when you go to interview they will come to know via screening your resume about your contribution in CCI, they will see your knowledge and communication skills which you have shared in CCI platform. If you mention same id in visiting card it will be helpful while you’re in practice side more, CCI platform become very familiar and every one of this planet access this platform. By this way if you be in top member of this platform then people will recognize soon and it will help you to get clients easily.

If have any query feel to ask

Regards

Balu

Rupal Khandelwal (CA Final Student CS Final B.com)   (466 Points)
Replied 06 April 2011

vry nce bhaiya!!!again a brilliant idea n a brilliant post..!!

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17853 Points)
Replied 06 April 2011

Ofcourse, it is a very nice innitiative...

This step will remove the confusion in the mind of clients, clients can visit the profit and decide the worth of candidate.

It is the most popular forum and using caclubid is a very appreciable effort.

I appreciate that.

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 06 April 2011

WOW FANTASTICE IDEA,...

AND VERY GOOD WAY TO SPREAD THE GRTNESS OF CCI SITE,...

THANKS TO U AND TO ANKUR SIR,...

WAT AN IDEA SIR JEE.,....

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 06 April 2011

Ya! It may help if your post have some worth. I am already mentioned my this in my facebook, twitter etc. Profile.

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 06 April 2011

**** Acount type :- Basic ?????

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8311 Points)
Replied 06 April 2011

Great suggestion but i think we first get it approved ny the ICAI as to whether it will amount to professional misconduct or not as we are supposed to advertise ourselves limitedly only.

So i am not opposed of the idea but just attracting attention for the sake of CA feternity only.

I would also wnat to see this idea get approval.

Thanks for the excellent and useful thought Mr. Balu

C.A Sandeep J Nambiar (Chartered Accountant ) (262 Points)
Replied 06 April 2011

Yes,, VERY GOOD IDEA....SIRJI...

This will not only provide CCI a new identity but will also motivate young CA students to join this site and contribute to the knowledge sharing of others as well as share their experience and in turn others will benefit from it .   

Slowly and steadily CCI will outclass Facebook as the most used professional social networking site .

vijesh (student) (27 Points)
Replied 06 April 2011

Originally posted by : BALU A HELPING HAND...

@ VJ

You can build slowly your profile by contributing and giving best articles. Now you’re in CWA inter if you start contributing from now on than you can become top member in CCI when you’re CWA. You can add this CCI profile ID in resume and visiting card.

@ Sivaram

Definitely it has value by providing the CCI profile ID in resume and visiting card, when you go to interview they will come to know via screening your resume about your contribution in CCI, they will see your knowledge and communication skills which you have shared in CCI platform. If you mention same id in visiting card it will be helpful while you’re in practice side more, CCI platform become very familiar and every one of this planet access this platform. By this way if you be in top member of this platform then people will recognize soon and it will help you to get clients easily.

If have any query feel to ask

Regards

Balu

Thankx sir for clarifying that part...plz do open a New thread or if possible kindly Attacha llink here..which will guide amateurs like me to gather information reagrding how to gain ponts in Genuine way rather than copy-Pasting same material again and again and creating data dupication...and is it necessary our information should be realated to only Accountancy...even other topics like computers,IT i guess hav influence on finance sector too...so can we share that too...

With REgards

VJ

CA Sandeep Kumar (Audit Assistant) (804 Points)
Replied 06 April 2011

Originally posted by : Kalpesh Chauhan,

Great suggestion but i think we first get it approved ny the ICAI as to whether it will amount to professional misconduct or not as we are supposed to advertise ourselves limitedly only.

So i am not opposed of the idea but just attracting attention for the sake of CA feternity only.

I would also wnat to see this idea get approval.

Thanks for the excellent and useful thought Mr. Balu

Yes. It may attract clause 6 of part I of Schedule I to CA Act, 1949 (CLAUSE 6 APPLICABLE ONLY TO MEMBERS IN PRACTICE). You never know the mistakes until you get caught!!! After having gone through study material of auditing, clause 6 is a dangerous one. Members should therefore take opinion of a senior member/any person in ICAI to be on the safer side. 

I have in fact seen an article assistant based on discussion with few members in CCI, went ahead and took transfer and later when the application was rejected, she had to go back to old principal, in the process two precious months were lost!

So members please be very careful. As rightly pointed in our study material and which is also a fact, "Service rendered by an accountant is of a personal and intimate nature and its value can be appraised only by personal contact and experience, satisfaction of clients would be the best advertisement, which will lead to other clients''

(well my points above only to make sure all members are carefull, if any member can be sure that there is no professional misconduct, please post the views, lets go ahead and include in our visiting cards, etc, which in fact is a wonderfull idea)  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro