Easy Office
Easy Office

CAs are in great demand

Page no : 2

suresh (service) (151 Points)
Replied 27 November 2008

THAT GlORIOUS DAYS ARE GONE. when CA was get special treatment. Now CA degree become a simple degree. That is result of recents bumper results. Institute itself is not in position to provide 25% placement.

Institution gives more interest for enrollment of new student.

Can CA get past glorious once again???

CA. Yogesh Malpani (Chartered Accountant) (216 Points)
Replied 28 November 2008

Yes i agree with u that everyone has different choice.but Mr. Amit it is just what u see. The institute is not having good placements and this is the truth when u go for an open market interview u loose a lot in ur package. Getting a job is not only the criteria because in metros if u get a job of 3 lakhs u donot have much to save

CA. Amit Daga (Finance Controller CA. CS. CFA. CIFRS. M.COM. )   (9017 Points)
Replied 28 November 2008

Suresh there is some thing called demand and supply

Hope you are agreed with me the Companies are increasing contionsly and existing companies are also expanding them .. thatswhy demand is increasing tremendusly but same time supply is not like that.. even inst have huge pressure because industry demand is use.. so i can agreed with u now a days students are passing much more in compare to old time... and as per my knowledge till last yr enrollment of students where comedown like any thing because people where thinking CA is dam tuff.. so inst was trying to gathering the students

Yogesh again i am agred with you now a days 3 lacs is nothing.. now a days if u want to stay properly in a metro city ( as a bach. my monthly expenses is 20 k ) So 3 LACS IS NOTHING thatswhy i told u earlier.. u have to know how u sell yourself.. otherwise why people will pay u.

This is due to ur individual capacity .. inst is not playing any role in this

Thanks

Amit

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 29 November 2008

really a gud news

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Rajat Kedia
" a graet relief for those who appeared in this term "

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 02 December 2008

Originally posted by :C.A Amit Daga
" Mr. Yogesh
I am strongly disagree with you.. placement cell is not everything outside the placement cell we got n number of calls.. i am asking you simple question Just show me a single CA who dont have any job .. and there is a diff between a CA at the age of 22 and CA at the age of 30...So, dont blame to the inst.. and dont forget you are also a part of the inst.. everybody have some good and some bad points.. if u dont have a power to sell your self.. why company will be hire you.. they are giving same kind of education to every one.. this is upto u how you are grasping .. so dont blame to the inst.This is your incapability. 
You are pointing that CA is placing in the BPO and Rural area.or Audit Firm.. firstly audit is our core work .. we are auditors so offcourse we will go for audit.. because except CA no one can do audit as per statue.. so dont blame for this and secondly i would like to tell you in BPO industry MBA is thrice compare to  CA and in the rural area less than 5% people are working again its ur capability.. no body is forcing u to go.. its ur choice only.. i bel every ca have n number of choices,, some people get it immediately and some people get after some time

I salute my institute and there representive and proud to be a C.A

C.A Amit Daga
"

ha reallu gud sir

CA. Yogesh Malpani (Chartered Accountant) (216 Points)
Replied 03 December 2008

CA. Amit Daga (Finance Controller CA. CS. CFA. CIFRS. M.COM. )   (9017 Points)
Replied 04 December 2008

THANKS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: