Career as a Company Secretary- Complete Guide

i was not able to submit my response sheets for my june examination on time,what should i do ? can i sumbit it for december? till when can i submit?

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 19 June 2009

please check my reply in PM.

Ankit Jain (Student) (506 Points)
Replied 20 June 2009

i am facing difficulty in completing my POSTAls..

Could u plz help sir..

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 22 June 2009

PFA Notes Corporate laws and secretarial practice june 09

Attached File : 54 corporate laws and secretarial practice june 09.doc downloaded: 156 times

chandra prakash gaggar (audit working) (37 Points)
Replied 27 June 2009

can you send me study material or any questins related to exam. of cs itt training . my id is cpgaggarca @ hotmail.com

CA,CS Vishnu vijayvargiya (Fresher) (41 Points)
Replied 01 July 2009

somani ji c.s. final ke exam dec. me hai....guide karo malik.....

Amee (CA Student) (26 Points)
Replied 07 July 2009

Hello,

I am a CA student. I heard that the Companies Act will be totally revised, and 50% of the Act (sections) will be revised by this sept. or nov., is it true? as a part of my preparation I found lots of difficulties, so if you have any news about is then replay me on v_amee22 @ yahoo.com

Thank you,

sumit sehrawat (student) (70 Points)
Replied 08 July 2009

dear Somaniji

my graduation will get complete in april 2010 and i want to do cs, so can you please tell  me after clearing six papers of executive programme is there any other examination or not??

and after clearing exam i need to go for 15 months training only.

with thanks

Sumit

sumit sehrawat (student) (70 Points)
Replied 08 July 2009

and  i also want to know i am also doing ca and in pcc having nov attempt and my graduation will complete in april 2010

so i think that i should first complete my graduation and then to enroll for cs ?

am i right or i should get enrolled now only?

plz help..

sv (article) (22 Points)
Replied 03 September 2009

hello sir...ihave my cs final new course exam in this dec..can u pls help me with notes or any guidelines for it...studying from module is too time consuming..i hv not joined any coaching classes.kindly mail me at..shreyu.vora @ gmail.com.. pls help me..

thankyou..

urmi gandhi (nil) (53 Points)
Replied 04 September 2009

hello sir,

i have cs final new professional course exam in dis december.plz help me with notes or any site from i can download answers of past examinations ?

regarding CS there is no material available ..so plz help me.it would really helpful for me.my email gandhi_urmi @ hotmail.com

Thanx

thanks 4 sharing this information

sir plz ye bata do ki 3 months me kaise cs foundation ki tayiyari karu kyonki me science side se hu, aur mere exams e liye ab sirf 3 months hi bache hai my subjects are: finacial a/c, management, economics, statistics, law, eng.. i am doing cs foundation course, plz tell me, plz tell me, sir....this is very important

Sumiti Jain (FP) (1364 Points)
Replied 15 October 2009

THANKS FOR THIS INFORMATION!

CAN A STUDENT AVAIL EXEMPTION FOR NOT TO GIVE PAPERS IN EXECUTIVE PROG. IF THEY AVAIL ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSE OR  HAVE COMPLETED THEIR PROF. COURSES.

Sumiti Jain (FP) (1364 Points)
Replied 23 November 2009

thax 4 this inf.