Easy Office
LCI Learning

Career advice plz

Page no : 3

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 28 July 2012

I know dear ....It's a risky one ...

But still I think it's the best one ...

because it's a career in which every second costs ..... like a doctor's Job ..

Passion and calmness is an essential skil for this career.

that's why I want to learn about it more during my articleship days ...

because I won't even invest any penny when I am unsure ..... And If I invest it , I would surely want it to be safe.

Shashank (Manager) (800 Points)
Replied 30 July 2012

Hi Renu,

There is no qualification needed to be a stock analyst if you are a CA. However, if you want to work as a stock analyst, the most eligible qualification is CFA (US). It is recognised globally and gives you an edge, if you are looking to pursue your career as an analyst. 

Further, let me clarify you, ICFAI India has a limited recognition in India itself, forget about global recognition.

For a stock analyst, there should be no boundaries. Except for the capital markets all other markets in india are not matured. After becoming a CFA, there should be no limitation regarding the location of your job. This profession is highly rewarding and assumed to be the best profession in Investments Planning, Capital Markets and Pension and other funds.

Wish you all the best!

Queries and Comments are welcomed.

Shashank

1 Like

anand kumar (student) (39 Points)
Replied 30 July 2012

hey dear,

very sorry to say u like this ,i.e. you r quoting "in aus u have to work only 5 hours and 4/5days a week so ur quotes intends towards u r not labourious and want a large money by doing just a small labour. earliar i was also thinking like this.so guy there is no any solution for such kind of thinking. although i am not supposed to tell u like this , iam very sorry for that but this is reality.

perheps for stock market ca is sufficient but if u want  to go for any course than there is a institute in bombay called "NISM" who has recently started a degree or diploma in financial market initiated by NSE and called national institue for security marlet or something like this. so plz go for it and search in google or make a inquiry about it. this may help u. byyyyyy

2 Like

RAMESH CHANDRA SHARMA (munka istentisztelet) (899 Points)
Replied 31 July 2012

Originally posted by : anand kumar

hey dear,

very sorry to say u like this ,i.e. you r quoting "in aus u have to work only 5 hours and 4/5days a week so ur quotes intends towards u r not labourious and want a large money by doing just a small labour. earliar i was also thinking like this.so guy there is no any solution for such kind of thinking. although i am not supposed to tell u like this , iam very sorry for that but this is reality.

perheps for stock market ca is sufficient but if u want  to go for any course than there is a institute in bombay called "NISM" who has recently started a degree or diploma in financial market initiated by NSE and called national institue for security marlet or something like this. so plz go for it and search in google or make a inquiry about it. this may help u. byyyyyy

thank god at least someone is different from the crowd ...keep it up dear.....

vaishali (Accountant) (82 Points)
Replied 31 July 2012

Dear Renu

As far as my knowledge, you check about CFA course- Chartered Financial Analyst, which will give you vast knowledge to do career in Stock market Analyst.

Thanks Vaishali

2 Like

Replied 03 August 2012

Thanks vaishali and shashank for giving your inputs... :)

about Anand and Ramesh...

and no need to be sorry please , you are helping me by advising me...... So your point also gives me a good altitude of my career.

there is no such other job in this world which starts with 9 Am and ends at 3.30 PM ....

And as I already said that I am not laborious ... so surely this is  a good career aspect.

RAMESH CHANDRA SHARMA (munka istentisztelet) (899 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

@  RENU :

"and no need to be sorry please "

SOMEONE SHOULD JOIN POLITICS......TRUST ME .......

CA Amit Sinha (service) (66 Points)
Replied 29 August 2012

Hi Renu,

If u want to gain some knowledge theoritical as well as practical, ICICI direct is conducting classes in major cities on Share market, Derivatives, Technical analysis etc., I have attended them and these are very useful. (www.icicidirect.com - centre for fin. learning) Price ranges between 4000-6000 per course.

If u wan certification also, go with NCFM of National Stock Exchange(NSE).

1 Like

Replied 29 August 2012

thanks I will surely look forward to it ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: