Career Advice

nithya (article assistant) (63 Points)

22 May 2011  

Iam a PCC Student  wrote my may 2011 exam its is my third attempt.This profession looks tough for me dont know  the reason may be i took this stream right after my 12th .Im trying hard to get but still i struggle to cope with studies as well my articleship.Very easily i managed to  get more than 90% in +12  but here i cant apply my minds working beyond my normal capacity but still I lack clarity cant understand the concept properly my  second attempt marks infact lower than first my worries increased a lot ....for  this may attempt  I worked on my mistakes tried vry hard  I wrote models where i cleared but ultimately in my main exams(may 2011) i made many mistakes in all the subjects to be honest  i  beleive that the paper which i presented is just the same way how i wrote my nov 2010 every time iam seeing the qustion paper to be tougher than my knowledge.... i cant live upto the potentials of being ca where people who joined along with me managed to clear very easily ...day by day I could see the difference between me and all of them getting bigger and bigger.My confidence level so down....cant be good in office and studies... both i couldnt see any kind improvment !Now i feel like all kinds of hard work goes in vain though i got the burn of getting ca degree dont know what to do thinking of changing my career after completion of articleship just suggest me what to do?  Iam writing my third year bcom in correspondance  this year...please just give me wise suggestion where practically its possible to come up in life...