Easy Office
LCI Learning

Career

Page no : 2

krishna prasad sah (AGM-Comm) (22 Points)
Replied 07 January 2013

DEAR,

You have to judge yourself.

IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT YOURSELF - go ahed.

But seems you should get coaching because this question woll not be asked any one who is little bit not confident.

CA Gopal Somani (Associate Consultant at Infosys Ltd.)   (464 Points)
Replied 07 January 2013

Yes, definitely. You can pass CA final by self study. You have enough time for that. Main things for self study is planning  and moreover adherence to that. Self study requires time, hardworking, faith in yourself. During self study you need to refer many other books besides Modules for conceptual clarity in practicle subjects.You might need the help of some friends for some topics. Self study will surely increase you analytical ability.

I also passed CA without coaching so i am suggesting you. And if you find some difficulty in any subject then you can opt coachings for that, because Passing CA  in first attempt is more important whether with coaching or without.   

CA DIGANT CHADHA (Academician & Consultant)   (195 Points)
Replied 10 January 2013

Basically if you are selfdisciplined and you can study regularly means daily and time doesnt matter then you can surely clear your exams without coachings. But, if you take coaching then your 1st revision is already complete during the coaching and then next time when you start studing for exams that will be your second revision, so it gets a little easy with coachings.

aashi gupta (C.A.final student) (59 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

"yes i will definitely post my roll no. on cci but only after my result dudes "

MrKeshav  Your Roll No. and your registration no....?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: