Easy Office
LCI Learning

Cancellation of PAN card

Page no : 2

(Guest)

HI sir,

I have one pan card and i need to cancel that pan card is it possible to cancel that pan card or not...?

Parikh Tejas Vinodbhai (TAX CUSULTANT) (31 Points)
Replied 30 May 2016

Dear sir

Please i need,

letter for surrender of pan card of partnership firm in income tax department .   

Thanking you

Tejas parikh

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)
Replied 31 May 2016

a  one line letter to Juridictional ITO, by any close relative of the deceased, is enough , requesting  the ITO to cancel the PAN no as the assesee is passed away. 

enclose the death certificate and original pan card, and get stamped aknowledgement of the same 

Atik Ahmed (1 Points)
Replied 24 August 2016

Hi,

I HAVE 2 DIFFERENT PAN CARD AND IM SALARIED PERSON, I WANT TO SURRENDER ANOTHER ONE, AND MY NEW PAN CARD NOT USED ANYWHERE,

SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO SURRENDER.

THANKS

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)
Replied 24 August 2016

Originally posted by : Atik Ahmed
Hi,

I HAVE 2 DIFFERENT PAN CARD AND IM SALARIED PERSON, I WANT TO SURRENDER ANOTHER ONE, AND MY NEW PAN CARD NOT USED ANYWHERE,

SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO SURRENDER.

THANKS

https://www.tin-nsdl.com/pan/faq-pan-cancellation.php

Amit Kumar (Software Developer) (25 Points)
Replied 24 August 2016

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=141496&offset=2

Ayushi Kothari (Student CA Final ) (26 Points)
Replied 21 September 2016

I am a Central Govt employee and I have two PAN card. In my first my Date of Birth and Father's Name is wrongly mentioned. Hence I want to surrender my old PAN Card So. Please suggest me letter format for Surrender of PAN card it's urgent

CA. CHIRAG MEHTA (Practice) (26 Points)
Replied 11 August 2017

Has officer asked for any other Documents or proof ? If yes, Can you please mention those documents ?

CA. CHIRAG MEHTA (Practice) (26 Points)
Replied 11 August 2017

Has officer asked for any other Documents or proof ? If yes, Can you please mention those documents ?

ashu asar (ca) (23 Points)
Replied 16 August 2017

Please provide format for cancellation of PAN in case a company having two PAN for the same company,we want to cancle one pan and want to retain another pan.Please suggest for the same.

Praveen Singh (2 Points)
Replied 09 April 2018

Hi Sir,

I have a multiple pan card. i lost my previous pan like 3 to 3.5 year back when i went to a shop were they provide new pancard i told him that i lost my pan card, so he suggested me to go for new pan card with new pan number. now i want to change it in my UAN site but i had already updated the previous one so i cannot change it there because it is in freeze status, also i try to change in my office portal then the team who and all are handling pan work they are statitng that i need a cancellation letter of previous pan then only they will cancel it. Kindly send me the cancellation letter format so that i can try to cancel my previous Pan number. so suggest me what and all details required will cancellation. i will be waiting for your valuable response.

Regards,

Praveen Kumar Singh

email id - pkumar.amc @ gmail.com

ranjeet kumar (accountant) (29 Points)
Replied 22 August 2018

Hello all ,

I want to know the procedure for cancellation of PAN.
cancel pan card of partnership firm. I have already filed Fy 17-18 return.

please share letter format

CMA Narendhar Reddy (Practice) (50 Points)
Replied 24 August 2018

can you please share the affidavit format and Letter format at narenreddy.va @ gmail.com Thanks! 

sumitsomaiya (Student) (5 Points)
Replied 07 August 2019

What is the procedure to surrender PAN of the AOP?

Ritik Chopra (student) (8123 Points)
Replied 11 March 2021

You may fill and submit PAN Change Request application form by mentioning the PAN which you are using currently on top of the form. All other PAN/s inadvertently allotted to you should be mentioned at item no. 11 of the form and the corresponding PAN card copy/s should be submitted for cancellation along with the form.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: