EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Can U Read This Profile By Giving Few Minutes.

Page no : 2

Madhusudan Kabra (knowledge seeker) (1779 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

THANX FOR SHARING ....................THIS STORY VERY MUCH MATCHES WITH MY OWN STORY ........................ 

Regards

Madhusudan Kabra

1 Like

CA Ayush Agarwal (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (27186 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

Originally posted by : MADHUSUDAN KABRA

THANX FOR SHARING ....................THIS STORY VERY MUCH MATCHES WITH MY OWN STORY ........................ 

Regards

Madhusudan Kabra

Really............

Can U Share...........

1 Like

CA.Pravinchandra (Executive (F&A)) (2387 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

Really Superb..!

I Always had some (and little bit same) complaints about my past school life, Collage or even Articleship. But After going  through CA Navin's  profile, I did understood real Achivement is  Changing the  Situations rather than Waiting for the situation to Change.

Thanks CA Navin You are real inspiration to me and more others

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

Originally posted by : simranjeet singh
Mind blowing profile Ayush thanks for sharing......

CHEERS TO CA NAVIN JAIN........................

Madhusudan Kabra (knowledge seeker) (1779 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

i belong from Chittorgarh (rajasthan) . i am also from business class family and was activly involved  in business since childhood .i did my studies till CPT in hindi medium only .My english was very week. after clearing CPT i came to mumbai, at that time there was no vacancies for CPT articles in any Ca firms,then i joined a medium type CA firm in mumbai.i got full support from my employer and my office friends in improving my english and communication skill .I regularly tried for improving my english. i used to read english comics, novels &  write my daily diary in english . I  appeared First time in  PCC exams  in english in  May 2010 and cleared 2nd group and got exemption in A/c's securing 70 marks ..  ...nw i am very much confident about my future ..........."Ab to CA ban kr hi rhunga" ......

Regards

Madhusudan Kabra

4 Like

Replied 30 August 2010

Nice One.....Kabra

1 Like

Pkala (CA Final (New Course)) (211 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

very nice

1 Like

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8019 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

Madhusudhan ..thanks for sharing.

It reminded me of the one incident which inspired me  a lot when i was going to start my CA.  This event and these wordings always help me and put new energy whenever I was feeling low during CA days.

One day my  Cousin Grandfather (Mom's Uncle) vsited our house in Delhi. He belongs from Kolkatta. When he came to know that i am going for CA, then he said me one thing " Beta remember one thing, even though my shop (Gaddi) is a small one and manage to fulfill our basic needs of food and shelter only, but even then I am proud of this, because this shop has given 3 CAs to the Society. and always remember that you are among those lucky people who will be counted in 1 Lakh (at that time) people only as CAs"

Actually, my Cousin Uncles (Mom's Cousin Brothers) in Kolkatta are CA and at that time I was not aware of that.

These words, always inspire me that if that can happen, why not me, when all facilities and support is with you. This brings new energy to me.

I hope, it is worth sharing here, so shared.

Regards

3 Like

Replied 30 August 2010

Originally posted by : Rahul Gupta

Madhusudhan ..thanks for sharing.

It reminded me of the one incident which inspired me  a lot when i was going to start my CA.  This event and these wordings always help me and put new energy whenever I was feeling low during CA days.

One day my  Cousin Grandfather (Mom's Uncle) vsited our house in Delhi. He belongs from Kolkatta. When he came to know that i am going for CA, then he said me one thing " Beta remember one thing, even though my shop (Gaddi) is a small one and manage to fulfill our basic needs of food and shelter only, but even then I am proud of this, because this shop has given 3 CAs to the Society. and always remember that you are among those lucky people who will be counted in 1 Lakh (at that time) people only as CAs"

Actually, my Cousin Uncles (Mom's Cousin Brothers) in Kolkatta are CA and at that time I was not aware of that.

These words, always inspire me that if that can happen, why not me, when all facilities and support is with you. This brings new energy to me.

I hope, it is worth sharing here, so shared.

Regards

Fantastic

CA. BIJENDER KR. BANSAL (ACA, B.COM) (8148 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

good profie for inspring to member of CCI.

1 Like

Amit Nishania (CA Final - Student) (495 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Originally posted by : Amit Nishania

This is how a student appraoch, no matter wat ws ur past, bt draft ur future as u will be living in that only, cheers for NAVIN JAIN, and thanks to Ayush Agarwal for sharing this with all the members of CCI..

Exceptional !!!

thanks for ur compliment, though there was lot of spelling mistakes

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

HIGHLY INSPIRATIONAL PROFILE

Thanks for sharing,

To all,

Please share your success stories attached to the CA Profession.

1 Like

SRIRAMALAKSHMI.V (Company Secretary) (191 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

The confidence will be increase after reading the Navin Jain profile. Thanks For Sharing Ayush.

1 Like

Amar Kumar (CA Final , Intern ) (1095 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

That is superb :)

1 Like

C.Balaji (Learner) (1867 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

Yes.... Hardwork never fails.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: